View Poll Results: who took this

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • graveyard shifter

8 50.00%
  • 7thgrandmantis

8 50.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: graveyard shifter vs 7th grandmantis(vote now)

without a doubt my friend,,,if he ever reached out,id accept

shit would be 5 star for sure.

Thanx For The Votes Guys.,keep Em Coming

DrunkenMasta303

just listened to all 3 of ya beatz:

grandmantis had the most bangin and most varying IMO (voted 4 him)

graveyard had the darkest but (like said b4) a LIL too plain

vamps had the sikkest drumgame but i didnt like the sample arrangement THAT much

good work n peace yall

i like graves beat , cause graves beat is more original!!!!! 7th got his drums from a WU song!!! to me it sounds like 7th is just a DJ on this one mixing WU songs together ! GOoD remix though i'll give 7th that, but i give this one definitely to Grave based on originality!
    A saCrifice consumed By fiRe............................. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...m?bandID=16913 (This is a pic of me and PR Terrorist chillin in NYC, building on a new Mix Tape coming out soon Produced By me and Prt)

Quote Originally Posted by CLiffBangA View Post
    i like graves beat , cause graves beat is more original!!!!! 7th got his drums from a WU song!!! to me it sounds like 7th is just a DJ on this one mixing WU songs together ! GOoD remix though i'll give 7th that, but i give this one definitely to Grave based on originality!
    wrong!! Actually the drums I used are chopped and scued from all different sources and I also used a few digi drum sounds including some from a cd of sound banks off the front of a magazine. The only part Im aware of that has ever been part of a wu song is the snare I used (skull snaps) one sound, thats it and to be honest thats a pretty common snare anyway!! Thanks for taking part tho and laying down your vote!!

like i said, i like grave's better, in other words- cause it sounds like a Grave BEAT, not a WU beat, his just sounds like a beat that doesn't come from any sources like yours does,
    he may have sampled his drums, but at least it isn't obvious !
    A saCrifice consumed By fiRe............................. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...m?bandID=16913 (This is a pic of me and PR Terrorist chillin in NYC, building on a new Mix Tape coming out soon Produced By me and Prt)

i like your beat though

I'm not shittin on your opinion fam I would even agree with you to an extent I was just responding cos you made it sound like I ripped off a whole drum loop and sample when I didnt it was one snare hit from a well known sample but I respect your opinion and will use it to elevate and build on my own style thanks for your honesty!!!
    Last edited by Boss_Digger; 01-17-2009 at 11:03 AM.

thats wassup i like what you said, cause i definitely respect the producer that uses samples and makes them undetectable .