Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The Black Man was God ?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

wuzzee ?

Veteran Member

peace to 5%, righteous whites, buddhists, esoterics, native indians, rastas, hebrews, caucasioans and each man woman child in this thread or in the universe for that matter for we all serve a purpose within the master plan.

so how do the all the races stand in the grand scheme of things? truth is before we are body we are soul first, meaning each human has a sphere of awareness - consciousness, we are aware of being conscious. each and every conscious being has the ability to elevate his or her status to divinity/godlihood by living and acting in accordance with the laws and order of the natural world.

let's not forgot that a lot of caucasians got tricked by the devil the same way the blacks were tricked. we are all living in the same gimmick and the same tricks of the devil and are suffering the same outcomes. im talking about the caucasians on the recieving and nbot the creating end of the spectrum!

also it's important to look into the caucasian's man's history to see how all the ancient white tribes evolved into the world we know today. there is a big difference in the slavic and Germanic people for instance and the effect they had on the planet. to further brake it down there is a big difference between the east slavic and the west slavic as well so it all relates we need to know where, why and how we evolved/how the world evolved. study how all the bullshit developed into what it is today and how it came to be and who did it.

the point is the devil tricked a lot of whites as well. the devil tricknowledged everybody we're all caught up in this same puddle. we all also have the ability to rise above our evil self whether white or black and elevate our status to divine or the highest possible level (supreme) at which that human being will live in accordance with the natural world.

the devil exists in lots of blacks as well as whites and other races. the devil is not a man the devil is a state of consciousness. it's the altered, bedazzled, immoral, bastardized state of mind which crystallizes itself into a physical body and immoral physical expressions. if you were born white u needed to be white to make your realization in that type of modalit/expression of the spectrum of reality representing one stripe of the whole piece.

our free will has been abused. devils and gods, plus and minus, ying and yang, black and white the perpetual influx of life yo! at the deepest roots of our inner consciousness we are the exact same being. the drop in an ocean of a body of water. conquer satan within yourself, it exists within everyone, praise the god within yourself which is your righteous ways and actions to make yourself clean! PZ i be civil eye son
    Last edited by Civilison; 02-28-2009 at 04:35 PM.

"Stay awake to the ways of this world 'cuz shit is deep"

"Those who die today are reborn tomorrow, those who die tomorrow will live again. Those who live Ma'at do not die"

^^^the illest post of 2009^^^

peace.

If man is made in God's image, meaning he is a reflection of God the Creator, then the original man is closest to Him.
    Last edited by Uncle Steezo; 02-28-2009 at 06:01 PM.

I'm a black christian kid....
    Where do I stand in this discussion?

Quote Originally Posted by Civilison View Post
    peace to 5%, righteous whites, buddhists, esoterics, native indians, rastas, hebrews, caucasioans and each man woman child in this thread or in the universe for that matter for we all serve a purpose within the master plan.

so how do the all the races stand in the grand scheme of things? truth is before we are body we are soul first, meaning each human has a sphere of awareness - consciousness, we are aware of being conscious. each and every conscious being has the ability to elevate his or her status to divinity/godlihood by living and acting in accordance with the laws and order of the natural world.

let's not forgot that a lot of caucasians got tricked by the devil the same way the blacks were tricked. we are all living in the same gimmick and the same tricks of the devil and are suffering the same outcomes. im talking about the caucasians on the recieving and nbot the creating end of the spectrum!

also it's important to look into the caucasian's man's history to see how all the ancient white tribes evolved into the world we know today. there is a big difference in the slavic and Germanic people for instance and the effect they had on the planet. to further brake it down there is a big difference between the east slavic and the west slavic as well so it all relates we need to know where, why and how we evolved/how the world evolved. study how all the bullshit developed into what it is today and how it came to be and who did it.

the point is the devil tricked a lot of whites as well. the devil tricknowledged everybody we're all caught up in this same puddle. we all also have the ability to rise above our evil self whether white or black and elevate our status to divine or the highest possible level (supreme) at which that human being will live in accordance with the natural world.

the devil exists in lots of blacks as well as whites and other races. the devil is not a man the devil is a state of consciousness. it's the altered, bedazzled, immoral, bastardized state of mind which crystallizes itself into a physical body and immoral physical expressions. if you were born white u needed to be white to make your realization in that type of modalit/expression of the spectrum of reality representing one stripe of the whole piece.

our free will has been abused. devils and gods, plus and minus, ying and yang, black and white the perpetual influx of life yo! at the deepest roots of our inner consciousness we are the exact same being. the drop in an ocean of a body of water. conquer satan within yourself, it exists within everyone, praise the god within yourself which is your righteous ways and actions to make yourself clean! PZ i be civil eye son

yes - thats the push and what we are being melted into

what potter can blame the pot for what shape its in

Quote Originally Posted by YungSunny View Post
    I'm a black christian kid....
    Where do I stand in this discussion?

find some room

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

peace.

If man is made in God's image, meaning he is a reflection of God the Creator, then the original man is closest to Him.
    good thing your genetically closer to the white man than the original man.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Veteran Member

peace.

salaam

"Stay awake to the ways of this world 'cuz shit is deep"

"Those who die today are reborn tomorrow, those who die tomorrow will live again. Those who live Ma'at do not die"

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Yes, black people and white people in America have identical DNA. Neither one is closer than the other to that of the "original" man.

Scientifically speaking, the people with the oldest DNA are Jewish people along the West Bank of Israel who have lived there since biblical times and never left.

Of course, your typical KTL retard will tell you that the original Jews were black, because they are biters.

Then, when scientists and archaeologists theorize otherwise, they will say that they are all white devil illuminatis.

The truth is, people today are ALL descended from the same original man, and are virtually no closer to that original man than anyone else.

Color and pigmentation are nothing more than the results of climatic adaptation.

We are all the same.

Except that most of you are stupid
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

So if a a kid who has 2 white albino parents but was born and raised in Africa, he would turn black?

hogwash..... and here we go right back to the bullshit.

dan i already told you about providing proof. keep it thoro.

i'm gonna say your line.

"why do you care what the black man thinks of you?
    why does it bother you so much when black people talk about race.?
    other white folks that don't believe or like what we are saying just ignore it."

why do you yearn for the black mans approval?

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

hogwash..... and here we go right back to the bullshit.

dan i already told you about providing proof. keep it thoro.

i'm gonna say your line.

"why do you care what the black man thinks of you?
    why does it bother you so much when black people talk about race.?
    other white folks that don't believe or like what we are saying just ignore it."

why do you yearn for the black mans approval?
    It doesn't bother me. I know that nobody on this website cares about "facts" or "truth".

They just make shit up to further their own agendas.

I am just a righteous teacher. I keep spreading the truth, and if it falls on deaf ears, than so be it.

I don't know exactly what you're talking about. On this website, I obviously don't care about anybody's approval, which is why I don't agree with the ignorant masses.

I drop science.

Youre welcome, Gavin.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
    Yes, black people and white people in America have identical DNA. Neither one is closer than the other to that of the "original" man.
    for real ?

Scientifically speaking, the people with the oldest DNA are Jewish people along the West Bank of Israel who have lived there since biblical times and never left.
    wow, i didn't know that

Of course, your typical KTL retard will tell you that the original Jews were black, because they are biters.
    be nice

Then, when scientists and archaeologists theorize otherwise, they will say that they are all white devil illuminatis.
    this is what they do to you ?

The truth is, people today are ALL descended from the same original man, and are virtually no closer to that original man than anyone else.
    Who is the The Original Man ?

Color and pigmentation are nothing more than the results of climatic adaptation.
    so if its hot -your black
    if its cold - your white
    if its cold and some times hot - your asian
    if its a mixture of both - you get a white boy with a black father who looks asian

We are all the same.

Except that most of you are stupid
    yes - we are all the same - the black the white the horses and koala bears - the shit flies and the fruit flies - come together as one

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by YungSunny View Post
    So if a a kid who has 2 white albino parents but was born and raised in Africa, he would turn black?

a common misconception by a lot of people on this website about evolution in general.

that 1 albino child would not turn black. he would stay white. however, if he stayed in a climate with a lot of sun and his children generations upon generations stayed there, and im talking a lot of time here, eventually there would be change.

things adapt to their environment. if an animal used to be big, but their were no natural predators they shrink to become more efficent. but this happens over lots and lots of time. if a bird is on an island that has food but their beaks are to large to fit into the shell to get the nut over time the birds whos beaks are able to do that will replace the ones who cant until they all have that special beak and they are now a new species. natural selection.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

so they were white first
    then they went to africa and turned black
    some whites went to another star system where their 2 stars are so bright, that when they returned, they were asian