Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 1391 more days

The ABBOTT

the sun will eventually collapse and the earth will cease to exist, but no way anybody could predict the exact day it will happen.

The ABBOTT

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    the sun will eventually collapse and the earth will cease to exist, but no way anybody could predict the exact day it will happen.

well ill give you a bit of a window. try 4 to 5 billion years, the sun is currently about half way through its life cycle. until than were safe.

the only real doomsday scenario that is even plausible is a nuclear war for whatever reason.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

I found the erased posts i mentioned here earlyer about 2040 something being of greater significace then 2012. Thank god they were transfered to this site:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread129367/pg1

The specific quotes, relateing the mayan calander to kabbala and the tree of life are located on the second page.

gives a look out for a more acurate interpretation of the mayan calander.

Veteran Member

interesting read

You guys are hilarious.

Whats so funny?

That you think the world will end in our lifetime like every other society ever...
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Thats why I posted that link, specifically because it clarifies the proper interpertation of the Mayan Calander DOES NOT SAY THE WORLD WILL END in 2012, or 2040something.

I dont want people when 2012 comes to say, "see that shit was all bullshit", so i put the link up so people can see that nobody in their right mind is reading 2012 as the end of the world.

It says to expect catyclysims at the begining of the 13th Katun:

"We are now in the 12th Katun. In 2040 we enter the 13th Katun, the final step, the end of our civilization, which will last maybe 2000 years. Even the beginning of this Katun means destruction - and so entry into this period implies a complete change in nature due to a great sacrifice that will be performed by the fire."

But it says our civilzation still has 2000 years to go, so presuming I subsribe to this school of thought, no i dont think this world is going to end in our life time like every other society ever...