Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cypress Hill dropping new LP

-

LOL@Main Man

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I'm not on any of these rappers dicks because their asses aren't gonna give me some money when i'm unemployed.
    hahahaha

-

You know i'm telling the truth. These people that are fans of these rappers that post on here need to get their priorities straight. I bet most of these dudes on here don't have a job but they find time to post online all day everyday about what rappers are doing. How is that putting any money in your pocket? These rappers are gonna get paid regardless whether the music they put out is shitty or good. So what good does it do me to post about rappers everyday that are getting paid when i don't have as much money as they got? I don't let these music videos fool me into thinking that the rappers are living good because they got nice cars, jewelry, nice clothes, nice houses, women all over them. These music videos try to fool the public into thinking these rappers are living good financially when i bet most of them aren't living good because they don't know nothing about saving money and spending money wisely because most rappers are from the ghetto. They were never taught education is important to getting a good job by their parents and they were never taught how to handle money.

^you got more posts than anyone in here

Liquid Swordsman Wu-Tang Gambino's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You know i'm telling the truth. These people that are fans of these rappers that post on here need to get their priorities straight. I bet most of these dudes on here don't have a job but they find time to post online all day everyday about what rappers are doing. How is that putting any money in your pocket? These rappers are gonna get paid regardless whether the music they put out is shitty or good. So what good does it do me to post about rappers everyday that are getting paid when i don't have as much money as they got? I don't let these music videos fool me into thinking that the rappers are living good because they got nice cars, jewelry, nice clothes, nice houses, women all over them. These music videos try to fool the public into thinking these rappers are living good financially when i bet most of them aren't living good because they don't know nothing about saving money and spending money wisely because most rappers are from the ghetto. They were never taught education is important to getting a good job by their parents and they were never taught how to handle money.
    lol @ you. Because people like Cypress Hill, they suddenly are naive 12 year olds who think rappers all have huge cars & houses, etc. You think an emcee out there really grinding making their money mostly off touring because someone like you doesn't buy their album even when you like it (ex. Supastition, Cunninlynguists, One Be Lo, etc.) You think they are making millions & shit? You're an idiot. You probably haven't even heard a Cypress album and you're trying to bullshit your way throught this discussion. You are clown, you're acting like this thread was about some Cash Money reunion album or some shit. It's Cypress Hill dumbfuck, but like I said your opinion is already a joke since you think Outkast has only one good album.

-

LOL@Wu Tang Gambino dissing me because i don't suck Cypress Hill's dicks like he does hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I have heard some of their albums faggot and after their 4th album, i stopped liking them because they've been making wack shit after the first album.

^you don't make any sense.

-

Whatever. How can you diss me when you got those wack albums in your sig? LOL.

Veteran Member

Preface, Rising Down, Renaissance, Pain Language...whack lol?

their first couple LPs are good

fuck guitars in hip hop though

Somewhwere between concern and not givin a shit....

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Bull fucking shit, the first 4 albums are all classic

Another typical Wu-Corp poster

Preaching lies to try and win an argument
    co-sign.....first four Cypress albums are all easily 4 outta 5 mic efforts......

a lot of cats just sleep on them or are ig'nant to their early shit.....Cypress Hill is the reason why a lot of latin niggas is able to be in the game right now....they were trailblazers man....first overly weeded group too....did a lot for weed in Hip-Hop....

-

LOL@Big D.O. and Slick's opinions hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Cypress Hill's first album is the only one i like. I don't care if you don't like what i said. Ya'll crack me up calling albums classics that aren't even classics LOL. I haven't heard all of those albums in Rynmur's sig so i shouldn't be commenting on them. Sorry about that. Nas is the only album out of those albums in his sig that i've heard and i didn't like the Nas album. I do wanna hear the Jean Grae and GZA albums.