Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Since your black history is so important to you, GET TESTED.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

lol you fucking idiots

we talking about how 60 minutes did a piece on how those chase your ancestory tests were not legit.

nobody said DNA is bullshit and not trustworthy u dumb ass people

ure just going to talk shit about the 60 minutes piece withouht watiching hte shit and not knowing what theyre arguments are????

im sure it has nothing to do with dna being "bullshit".

where the fuck did u get this shit?

fuck ass people
    We do it for the people.

Wu Vatican

eassssyy bigg fella.

but dude not gonna lie, i read and re-read your last post and i cannot for the life of me tell which side you are arguing for.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

lol what side man?

im not on any "side" lol !!!!!

when this thread statred it was about how ppl were asked to chase their ancestry instead of lying to australians on this site.

i was just trying to inform niggas, that there was a piece omn 60 minutes where they criticized those services and said they were not legit and infact maybe even fabricated.

diggy said he watched that one and added his thoughts

then the ktl sheep statrted going mad about how we are talking shit about dna

i was just tryin to reiterate my first post. thats all.
    We do it for the people.

Wu Vatican

no doubt i got you now.

i just found diggy calling dna pseudoscience perplexing. i think that may be where the jumpoff with that started.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

yea thats what it seems like

peace whitey
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    LOL! i was gonna just post a map in response to that rather retarded comment.

and idk what he meant about dialect.

i know 1 thing though. you faggots are lazy.

NOBODY question the exact science of all that kush nubia bullshit
    nobody questioned the exact science of 5%ers
    nobody questioned the exact science of the ARRIGANL NAYTIOJ\n\n
    nobody questioned the exact science of jesus being black and blacks being jews

nobody.

except me and LLcooldan.

no DNA isn't legit enough for you?
    DN FUCKING A, are you kidding me?

you're just making excuses cause you're lazy. idk why you wouldn't go, but if you wanna live in lies you don't and won't believe so that ppl can value you (white ppl) then go ahead. Meanwhile real niggas are doing tests, finding out, and paying a visit to their original nations and learning a lot of REAL shit about themselves and their people.

faggot. For a group of forum posters that don't trust white ppl in relation to black history and issues you were pretty quick to be convinced about a WHITE MEDIA REPORT ON AFRICAN LINEAGE.

but im the brainwashed one cause i dont listen to KRS one and go to school.

faggots.
    I don't think you understand the test. It traces the lineage of a family solely through the mothers dna. If the test shows someone from the congo then you indeed did have an ancestor from the area but there's A TON of relationships that aren't represented in that test and should in no way be assumed that its results are comprehensive. In short, a whole lot is left out.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    no doubt i got you now.

i just found diggy calling dna pseudoscience perplexing. i think that may be where the jumpoff with that started.
    The above statement covers most of this. The test really is nothing like matching up blood samples in a murder case. People should just accept that after thousands of years (and especially with the history of the slave trade) the waters of DNA lineage get pretty murky and there's really no way known (as of yet) to truly analyze it effectively.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    no doubt i got you now.

let me explain

i called it a pseudoscience cuz it does not work with high accuracy in ALL situations - like what Visions said about it only following the trace of the mothers DNA

for murder cases, i guess DNA is the tool to use cuz if u were not at the scene of the crime, then ones' DNA should not be there, so it is a helpful tool in THAT situation

but for things like tracing back your lineage it fails

maybe i was stretching it by calling it pseudoscience, but i used that word (maybe i shouldn't have) to highlight the fact that it is not exact in ALL situations when it is used

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    let me explain

i called it a pseudoscience cuz it does not work with high accuracy in ALL situations - like what Visions said about it only following the trace of the mothers DNA

for murder cases, i guess DNA is the tool to use cuz if u were not at the scene of the crime, then ones' DNA should not be there, so it is a helpful tool in THAT situation

but for things like tracing back your lineage it fails

maybe i was stretching it by calling it pseudoscience, but i used that word (maybe i shouldn't have) to highlight the fact that it is not exact in ALL situations when it is used
    it really does just depend upon the situation. If I find DNA at the scene of the crime and match if to someone, barring any cases of contamination or corruption, then that's a wrap, whoever really is guilty. DNA is like a fingerprint in that sense.

But to infer that by looking at DNA I tell the lineage of every person that ever fucked to bring a person into existence here on planet earth is beyond a reach, its an outright fallacy. If can tell of ONE of the people that fucked to bring you here but that's about it.

Support the Real. Click HERE