View Poll Results: Do you take Know the Ledge seriously?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 26.67%
  • Partially

4 26.67%
  • No

3 20.00%
  • I try to, but I just can't.

4 26.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Know the Ledge

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    I tried. Conventional science threads don't get hits in KTL.

Usually LHX is the one making non religious, non race threads that are of interest and work.
    Pretty much. It's a shame that this is the case.

I find myself coming in there to correct people's take on science, which is generally tied into some wider conspiracy.

The Global Warming thread is particularly ridiculous.

Soul controller doesn't believe in peer reviewed journal articles.

This is due to the fact that tertiary institutions can be government or corporation funded which automatically renders any research coming out of these institutions a fraud.

Instead, he chooses to believe 'independant' scientists, which basically means clowns that post shit on the internet, are not peer reviewed, and essentially don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    what i don't understand is why does a thread about something you don't care about or agree with bother you? why does a thread about Lizards and mindcontrol cause you to disrupt the conversation?

why does Mic feel like he can dictate the topic of conversation when he's not obligated to participate?

there are 1000s of threads i don't click on. that i could easily go into and stir up shit.

but i don't. (mostly hip hop shop cuz the topics are filled with so much uniformed bullshit that its not worth my time or i don't know shit about the artists being discussed)

some threads i am interested in but don't have anything worthwhile to contribute so i just read and keep it movin. (comics and and gaming mostly)

but for Dan to say that he has given up on KTL but yet still go there and destroy conversations is just a cowardly excuse for being an asshole.
    thats what gen chat is for. i think that some folks want to get at certain posters but since they don't come to gen chat they are forced to talk shit in KTL.

but i will repeat myself.

CREATE THREADS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS.

i pledge to provide meaningful commentary. it might not be what you agree with but it won't be to build the conversation not to destroy it.

i only read the first orange chunk

its cause in your threads, the shit you dont care about leaks in.
    like if ppl were saying

RELGIIJUN DUZ NUH TIN BUT DEE VIDE and that's why you should joint the Nuwabian Poppa Wu Witnesses

in a thread and you don't click it but make a thread about

The sun's role in the formation of early religion, your gonna get garbage from the other post leaked on to your cause the opinion of a counter productive few (who dwell there only) is going make its way in.

I say ban sunny palehorse and blackman, there's no reason not to. They have literally made it so that everyone won't post in a subforum except ppl that wanna make fun of them.

no amount of pussy posting is going to counter the damage of that. the real live damage of the joke they've made the forum. I mean, they got their point as far as they can, they're just on a 6 year loop.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    the topics that are not "ridiculous" get zero love.

we want to talk about race and religion. i think its because those two subjects require zero thought, zero knowledge and zero experience to discuss.

people like Dan TSA Mic Slim usually come there to talk shit. At least TSA tries to make decent threads after his melanin kicks in and acts like he has home training. i've never seen dan make a thread but he always has divisive commentary to add to the discussion.

i suggest yall make threads about shit you want to discuss.

this thread is like complaing about whats on MTV when you have the remote in your hand.

Im sorry. but if Heavy D came on at your freshman homecoming and everyone screamed log the fuck off.

I AM HIPHOP

I took KTL seriously at the very beginning when I came to this forum, it didn't take long for my brain to picture a circus when I think of KTL
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

Really, all I want is peace and love between all human beings.

Positive energy.

That's all I want.
    Last edited by noel411; 03-25-2009 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Stoned