Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Mic Tyson's shitty ass religions corner

but then again there are smart christians and we all know thats the shittiest religion of them all. a rapper BELIEVES in something but that doesn't make it a fact or make it any more credible since it is only a BELIEF. just like every other religion.

and for m its almost the opposite. like how can u be that smart and believe in dumb shit? guess its just faith

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    but then again there are smart christians and we all know thats the shittiest religion of them all. a rapper BELIEVES in something but that doesn't make it a fact or make it any more credible since it is only a BELIEF. just like every other religion.

and for m its almost the opposite. like how can u be that smart and believe in dumb shit? guess its just faith
    Believe....what do you know in comparison to what you believe, and what you know are you sure it's not a belief? You BELIEVE in something but that doesn't make it a fact or make it any more credible since YOU only BELIEVE, just like every other religous person you point a finger at. Your ways and actions are the same as their ways and actions.

How are you any different from the people you claim are believers? You say you're the opposite, but where's the evidence of this? There's evidence showing that you're not the opposite. You're the same as those you speak of, atleast when it comes to your ways and actions. The subject of belief may be different, yet the principle of you being a believer is the same. I'm waiting for you to answer your own question, how can YOU be smart and YOU believe in dumb shit?

Not only do are you a believer, you also take things on face value.....you know you don't or didn't know one way or another, but you foolishly chime in stating your beliefs as if you really know.

You're just as much a follower as those you call followers.

Before you speak on a subject make sure you know exactly what you're talking about, otherwise you're a believer too.......and because you don't claim to be part of organized religion, it's clear that you still have a religous mental state of being.

Peace.

peace Black Man

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    Believe....what do you know in comparison to what you believe, and what you know are you sure it's not a belief? You BELIEVE in something but that doesn't make it a fact or make it any more credible since YOU only BELIEVE, just like every other religous person you point a finger at. Your ways and actions are the same as their ways and actions.

How are you any different from the people you claim are believers? You say you're the opposite, but where's the evidence of this? There's evidence showing that you're not the opposite. You're the same as those you speak of, atleast when it comes to your ways and actions. The subject of belief may be different, yet the principle of you being a believer is the same. I'm waiting for you to answer your own question, how can YOU be smart and YOU believe in dumb shit?

Not only do are you a believer, you also take things on face value.....you know you don't or didn't know one way or another, but you foolishly chime in stating your beliefs as if you really know.

You're just as much a follower as those you call followers.

Before you speak on a subject make sure you know exactly what you're talking about, otherwise you're a believer too.......and because you don't claim to be part of organized religion, it's clear that you still have a religous mental state of being.

Peace.
    and how did u come up with that conclusion?

YOU believe that YOU know what I believe. just because i think reptiles in civilizations underground is retarded doesn't mean i have a "religious mental state of being".

i don't believe in shit i know aint true, or cant be proven with simple facts, like like the religions i said above.

and how do i know YOU didn't just listen to poppa wu and took whatever he said at face value? did u just accept what u learned because somebody told u it was true? how do you know the shit that you learned isn't just as mythological as christianity?

Veteran Member

and how did u come up with that conclusion?

YOU believe that YOU know what I believe. just because i think reptiles in civilizations underground is retarded doesn't mean i have a "religious mental state of being".

i don't believe in shit i know aint true, or cant be proven with simple facts, like like the religions i said above.

and how do i know YOU didn't just listen to poppa wu and took whatever he said at face value? did u just accept what u learned because somebody told u it was true? how do you know the shit that you learned isn't just as mythological as christianity?
    PEACE.

STOP ASSUMING AND DO THE KNOWLEDGE FIRST BEFORE YOU SPEAK. YOUR OPINION ABOUT REPTILES IN CIVILIZATIONS UNDERGROUND HAS NO BEARING ON WHAT I SAID, OR WHAT I'M SAYING RIGHT NOW. YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT'S BEING SAID TO YOU, AND YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING YOURSELF.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT I DO OR DID, THIS IS ABOUT YOU AND YOUR ACTIONS. YOU TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND THEIR WAYS AND ACTIONS, YET THE SAME ACTIONS YOU POINT OUT IN THEM, I SEE IN YOU. REGARDLESS OF WHAT I DID CONCERNING MY CULTURE, WHAT I KNOW OR DON'T KNOW IS OF NO IMPORTANCE. KNOW THIS, WHEN YOU WERE SEEKING ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS, YOU WERE GIVEN RIGHT AND EXACT GUIDANCE TO FIND THAT WHICH YOU WERE SEEKING WITHOUT TAKING ANYTHING ON FACE VALUE, BUT WHAT DID YOU DO? EXACTLY!!!

TALKING ABOUT POPPA WU....DUDE YOU'RE BEING IGNORANT RIGHT NOW. I DON'T THINK YOU'RE IGNORANT BUT I MIGHT BE WRONG SO I'LL ASK, ARE YOU IGNORANT? YOU SOUND LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE ON THIS BOARD WHO IS IN DISAGREEMENT WITH THE 5%.....WU TANG RELIGION THIS OR POPPA WU THAT. IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY? YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING MORE INTELLIGENT TO SAY? ALL YOU CAN DO IS CRACK JOKES....YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS WHEN PEOPLE START MAKING JOKES ALL THE TIME?

PEACE.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    peace Black Man
    Peace STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tage View Post
    all religions are shitty to me.

i rely on science, i only have faith in myself (sometimes).
    Commitment issues?
    Too paranoid?

PEACE.

STOP ASSUMING AND DO THE KNOWLEDGE FIRST BEFORE YOU SPEAK. YOUR OPINION ABOUT REPTILES IN CIVILIZATIONS UNDERGROUND HAS NO BEARING ON WHAT I SAID, OR WHAT I'M SAYING RIGHT NOW. YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT'S BEING SAID TO YOU, AND YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING YOURSELF.

What am i assuming?

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT I DO OR DID, THIS IS ABOUT YOU AND YOUR ACTIONS. YOU TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND THEIR WAYS AND ACTIONS, YET THE SAME ACTIONS YOU POINT OUT IN THEM, I SEE IN YOU. REGARDLESS OF WHAT I DID CONCERNING MY CULTURE, WHAT I KNOW OR DON'T KNOW IS OF NO IMPORTANCE. KNOW THIS, WHEN YOU WERE SEEKING ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS, YOU WERE GIVEN RIGHT AND EXACT GUIDANCE TO FIND THAT WHICH YOU WERE SEEKING WITHOUT TAKING ANYTHING ON FACE VALUE, BUT WHAT DID YOU DO? EXACTLY!!!
    i don't rape kids like york or claim that he levitates in his cell. and i never said that jesus was an alien sent to rule earth im pointing out leaders of these stupid ass religions and enlightening niggas to how retarded a lot of these religions can be.

TALKING ABOUT POPPA WU....DUDE YOU'RE BEING IGNORANT RIGHT NOW. I DON'T THINK YOU'RE IGNORANT BUT I MIGHT BE WRONG SO I'LL ASK, ARE YOU IGNORANT? YOU SOUND LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE ON THIS BOARD WHO IS IN DISAGREEMENT WITH THE 5%.....WU TANG RELIGION THIS OR POPPA WU THAT. IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY? YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING MORE INTELLIGENT TO SAY? ALL YOU CAN DO IS CRACK JOKES....YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS WHEN PEOPLE START MAKING JOKES ALL THE TIME?
    wow how am i being ignorant? i was serious about the poppa wu remark and i hardly ever try crack any jokes on here. im one of the more serious people on here.

so u say u are a 5%er, post on a WU TANG CLAN FORUM as Black Man, but NO, its absolutely crazy to think that poppa wu or wu tang clan had ANY influence on you.

ok. fine.

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

P.E.A.C.E and Blessings...

The thing with Nuwaubu is that it isn't a belief system religion. It's foundation is not in beliefs in past or future events like many other religions (mostly the Judaic ones). Nuwaubu is supposed to be a state of mind.

Nuwaupian State Of Mind
    The Nuwaubian State of Mind

Nuwaubu is the sound right reasoning, facts beyond any doubt, all facts no fiction. Nuwaubu is right knowledge, right wisdom, and right overstanding. It takes you above persons, places, and things. It is our spiritual effective science. Nuwaubu is evidence, experience, and reason.

Nuwaubians learn to distinguish between claims and substantiated facts.

Nuwaubu is based on the eternal laws of nature, reality, past events, logic, and common sense. It is the human being€™s natural religion.

Nuwaubians keep the facts as the truth, as goodness, into our way of doing all things.

Nuwaubians follow the experience of past events. We can see what does not work. Eternal struggle is the price of survival. The winners of such struggles are those who organize and work together; who have a plan, who practice teamwork.

Nuwaubians want only the facts. We must measure everything from our own point of view, that is, from where we can see it and overstand it.

Nuwaubians don€™t believe €“ We investigate or don€™t accept.

In a Nuwaubian€™s eyes, there is nothing that you can€™t find, but you must do research. Then and only then will you not be fooled by fools.

Nuwaubians state €œGive us facts €“ not beliefs€

Nuwaubians are intelligent to question and seek facts and avoid sensationalisms and fictions.

Nuwaubians do not whimper, complain or indulge in self-pity, but instead face problems realistically, gets to the root of the problems and determines to solve them.

A Nuwaubian is not gullable and does not easily accept and statement, belief, assertion or assumption that to him is lacking in proof and/or is unreasonable in the light of his own experiences.

Nuwaubians are problem solvers, achievers, and producers.

Nuwaubians accept as fact that truth and facts are always and have always been the originator and creator of all success.
    This is something well promoted by York himself even in making it a point that his "followers" should even question him. There is a video of York discussing ET's and such with a group of people and one person asks how they are supposed to believe in Anu when York himself tells them to never believe anything. York responds with saying that they shouldn't, and that they should first and foremost strive to live Nuwaubu and if Anu makes himself known to them then so be it.

Regardless of what York knows, thinks he knows, or whatever, his first and foremost teaching is one of the application of right knowledge, right wisdom and right overstanding through sound right reasoning.

Whether or not you think York himself has followed this principle is irrelevant, the Nuwaubu state of mind is a good foundation for anyone to go through life with. If you use sound right reasoning to establish that you don't believe in 99% percent of what York teaches then you are still living Nuwaubu and following Yorks teachings.

...and regarding the child molestation bullshit...well...I would be suprised if it was anything more than just that...bullshit. Make sure you look into into fully before you make a judgement.

Besides, we as humans are always crucifying those who try to save us.

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
    P.E.A.C.E and Blessings...

The thing with Nuwaubu is that it isn't a belief system religion. It's foundation is not in beliefs in past or future events like many other religions (mostly the Judaic ones). Nuwaubu is supposed to be a state of mind.

This is something well promoted by York himself even in making it a point that his "followers" should even question him. There is a video of York discussing ET's and such with a group of people and one person asks how they are supposed to believe in Anu when York himself tells them to never believe anything. York responds with saying that they shouldn't, and that they should first and foremost strive to live Nuwaubu and if Anu makes himself known to them then so be it.

Regardless of what York knows, thinks he knows, or whatever, his first and foremost teaching is one of the application of right knowledge, right wisdom and right overstanding through sound right reasoning.

Whether or not you think York himself has followed this principle is irrelevant, the Nuwaubu state of mind is a good foundation for anyone to go through life with. If you use sound right reasoning to establish that you don't believe in 99% percent of what York teaches then you are still living Nuwaubu and following Yorks teachings.

...and regarding the child molestation bullshit...well...I would be suprised if it was anything more than just that...bullshit. Make sure you look into into fully before you make a judgement.

Besides, we as humans are always crucifying those who try to save us.

SHEM HETEP
    good ass contribution to the thread and that made me look at nuwabianism a little differently. the conspiracies they believe in and shit really makes no sense, but if nuwabianism is also a lifestyle, and the followers don't have to really believe in all that reptile shit, it migt not be that bad. york and that molestation shit kinda fucks it all up tho if he really does rape kids

UNOI update 2nite

Veteran Member

UNOI update 2nite
    Don't make the same mistake you been making...know what you're talking about first.

my inlaws are all str8 outta the nuwaubian community since the 70s up until the late 90s.
    most of them live in macon not far from edanton
    my motherinlaw was one of yorks wives.

york did some questionable things with young women. fact.
    but RAPE? no.
    it was more like 15/16 is too young for you trying to wife up.
    but thats a cultural judgement on my part.