Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lista ya cd's

Default Re: Lista ya cd's

its a collection of 5 kung fu flix hosted by U-God. hes standing underground on a subway platform just talking away on the dvd menus. it also has the videos for "It's Yourz", "Harlem Kids", "Daytona 500", and it has live performances from the WU at some club. the WU members that showed up for the show are Meth, Ghost, Deck, RZA, Rae and U-God.

nada ignorante

voddoodrew you have a respectable collection there

heres mine:

Enter the 36 chambers
    Wu-tang Forever
    The W
    Iron Flag
    The Swarm
    The Sting
    Bobby Digital In Stereo
    Digital Bullet
    Only Built For Cuban Linx
    Imoobilarity
    Liquid Swords
    Beneath The Surface
    Legend of The Liquid Swords
    Uncontrolled Substance
    Ironman
    Supreme Clientele
    Bulletproof Wallets
    Pretty Toney
    Return to The 36 Chambers
    Tical
    Tical 200 Judgement Day
    Blackout
    The Pillage

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

whats the ghostface and killarmy dvd about?
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

the Ghostface one shows Ghost hanging out with Cappa and Mathematics, performing live with them and some interviews and footage of Ghost getting ready for shows and checking into hotels. it also has the videos for Camay, Daytona 500, All That I Got Is You, Mighty Healthy and Theodore. it was all done during the Bulletproof Wallets tour. i got it off eBay. it's apparently a promo dvd that was sent out to promote BW.

the Killarmy shows all of them hanging out except Killa Sin. they're hanging out outside of their projects freestyling, drinking and getting lit. they basically tell how they started and who they are related to from the WU. then they show Killa Sin in a recording studio by himself recording and getting lit (recurring theme here). it also has them in their studio, which looks like the basement of a house. Killarmy also does some live tracks at a club.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

ok thnx
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

FRESH FISH

I'll come right out and say I don't have the biggest Wu collection but that's ok I go for quality over quantity.