Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What is the harm in abandoning history?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
    since u didnt see 2pac die...he must be alive
    hahah

he was "reported" to have been murdered

but none of y'all know if this is fact

learn remote viewing, then you can see all places and times past present and future with direct perseption

http://www.remoteviewing.com/

^Give me $1.300 and i will.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    i like turtles
    from
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread326476/pg5

confirmation of the possiblilty of historical shapeshifting:

"I believe otherwise. Just a few months ago I had a pretty large dent in my car, someone had driven into it while it was parked, and escaped. Applying LOA, I didnt give much credence to it (no anger, no response) and just went about my day as if it never happened. I didnt tell others about it either. Two days later I parked my car at the same spot. Upon returning, the dent was gone, as if it had never been there. Although I apply LOA often, I still couldnt believe my eyes. I started asking people if they had secretly taken my car to the repairshop while I was gone, but that was nonsense because I had the car-keys all along.

And this is just one example.

This is somewhat different from a cat becoming a cow though, because first of all, you are talking about living beings and not objects (and they have a will of their own) and second of all it overwhelms the "threshhold of believability". "

this thread is about the "law of attraction" and the particluar part is about its applciation to the past.