Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shyheim Sucks...

Quote Originally Posted by inspectahchek View Post
    just listening to some of his new shit and man...

I am normaly not that cat that shits on wu and the beez, but this cat is weak man. I peeped his last album and all his latest shit and its trash. What kills me is that he is an arogant fuck. Too many cats ride him for no reason... Id listen to camron any day over this cat... As matter of fact some of the wucorp audio booth cats would eat shyheim a live... Yeah i said it.
    indeed bruh
    Quote Originally Posted by tsa View Post
    ^stan.
    negroid shut the fuck up buay!
    Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    lol @ tha threadstarter thinkin niggaz on wucorp can see shyheim sit down nigga please
    listen here duke, shyheim aint seeing nuffin in the booth son! For every one of his songs we gotz 40 albums nigga, ya sleepin on the booth advocates but o9 is our year and mad mu fuckaz gon become belivers...jusss watch us!

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

lol @ tha threadstarter thinkin niggaz on wucorp can see shyheim sit down nigga please
    And I am dead ass too.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVAMPS View Post
    homo thread
    Not suprised that you would say something ignorant like that. You ride on Shy more than anybody else here, and say eveything he drops is fire. I remember when Sris posted that track produced by Clymax and Shyheim spit the wackest shit I ve ever heard in my life hahahah. Siris probably payed Shy for that wack shit too. Siris could have done that shit solo and murked it a lone.

Its sickening that other cats like Mr. Lif, C-Rayz, Q-Tip and others dont get props, then wack ass Shyheim drops a wack track over some commercialized beat and people are all over it. Fuck out of here.

who the fuck u talkin to- u ride more dick then anyone on here dogg u sweat anyone who will talk to u in the audio booth like everyone in there is ill NOPE

again i dont care if u like shy or not but to make a hate thread is straight up faggot girl shit and a big reason why i dont like this site

if u listen to greatest story ever told and say its trash then i dont know what to say but shy spit some real shit on there check THE BOTTOM, CARRY ON, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, AND THE RZA TRACK

You know why I came at you like that man because you are a cat that dont show cats love. You got dudes supporting you all over the place, and you cant even drop a comment on a thread. You got peeps reviewing your album and tracks, and buying your album. Then does who support you drop projects and you look pass them. Whatever man. I am done with the Shy topic. You know why cats aint even feeling you anymore because you are an arongant dude that needs to humble down. And as far as the audio booth cats... I am not feeling all of them I wont lie, but I build a circle with the cats with talent, and you arent seeing a lot of them nowadays. I am done with you and supporting your music.

PEace

Yo Tauro you can lock this thread if want... vamps you wanna finish this talk Pm me.

hahaha what a herb- i know why u actin like a girl, cuz i aint buy ya boy sinapses album yet?? damn what feminine mentality

if i dont drop a comment in every single fuckin thread on internet forum im an arrgoant cat?? u needa think about ur life and realize the world aint this internet shit- im busy in real life makin music tryna set my career up somethin u dont know shit about, i dont sit on this fuckin site all day shits corny

Dude just remember all the threads you have asked me to delete, and notice how I am not the only one who says these things about you... Do your thing with your career, as a matter of fact good luck... And drop that all this calling cats girls, and herbs man, yo do it all the time and it only shows how sensitive you really are... grow up.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH Mel Gibstein's Avatar

that track called co-defendants he did on the swarm was ill. He has good material,havn't checked his recent shit so I can't comment on it.

hahaha chek u a funny ass dude- u callin me sensative? u mad salted cuz i dont respond to every thread in the audio booth

I HAVE A REAL LIFE- NOT ON NO INTERNET FORUM maybe when u grow up u'll understand, think i give a fuck what some lil kids on a forum think or say none of yall even know me

shit went from shy to shit talking quick.

thats gotta speak for something.

I like the first album he had but I checked the rest and aint that interested. He aight though. It aint like he garbage , I can think of a lot of other cats that can sit down to shy. *robot cough tank cough*

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

lmao
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    shit went from shy to shit talking quick.

thats gotta speak for something.
    hahaaa it aint nothin man chek jus take this shit too personal but i guess thats the life of an internet mod.. he saw me sayin how i like shy's las album and decided to make a hate thread

Quote Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post

Yo Tauro you can lock this thread if want... vamps you wanna finish this talk Pm me.
    Done

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man