Thread: Mr Muhammed, teach me about the Nation of Islam.

Default Mr Muhammed, teach me about the Nation of Islam.

Mr. Muhammed, Make me a member of the Nation of Islam. what do i need to join, what do i need to STUDY and know?

also do i need a Koran, and do your Korans have english translations?
    teach me
    i want to learn.
    and build.
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 04-30-2009 at 06:28 PM.

Manifestation of Allah Mr. Muhammad's Avatar

9. Why does Muhammad make the Devil Study from thirty-five to fifty years before he can call himself a Muslim son? And wear the greatest and only Flag of the Universe? And he must add a sword on the upper part of the Holy and Greatest Universe Flag of Islam?

Answer: So that he could clean himself up. A Muslim does not love the Devil regardless to how long he studies. After he has devoted thirty-five or fifty years trying to learn and do like the original man, he could come and do trading among us and we would not kill him as quick as we would the other Devils - that is, who have not gone under this Study. After he goes through with this Labor from thirty-five to fifty years, we permit him to wear our Holy Flag, which is the Sun, Moon and Star. He must add the sword on the upper part.

The sword is the emblem of Justice and it was used by the original man in Muhammad's time. Thus, it was placed on the upper part of the Flag so that the Devil can always see it, so he will keep in mind that any time he reveals the Secrets, his head would be taken off by the sword.

We give him this chance so that he could clean himself up and come among us.

The Holy Flag of Islam is the greatest and only Flag known. The Universe is everything - Sun Moon and Stars. They are planets. Planets are something grown or made from the beginning. And holy is something that has not been diluted, mixed or tampered with in any form.
    Study that...

RM
    Last edited by Mr. Muhammad; 04-30-2009 at 05:58 PM.

'

What college did Alladin go to? And was he in a frat?