Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Black out 2 leaked.

Shaolin Master

true meth is better than on 4:21, but im disapointed that he fucked with the same producers again, such as erick sermon, havoc and mathematics, which are all (atleast nowadays) average at best. IMO he should either fuck with the ones that are hot in the game now (a lot of good producers out now yo) or just fucks with true masta on some T2000 shit.....

Quote Originally Posted by dafran View Post
    Y'all fucking haters , all i heard in this fucking site is that evrything wu drops ain't shit nowadays GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!! this shit is bangin we in 09 it's not 95 and this is the new shit, the albums bangs hard . I read commens about this being commercial...what?? A-yo?? cuz what i¡m hearing is hard ass beats, go listen to our warcloud bullshit

chump ass.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Whack as shit
    All I gotta say

Funny... I havent blazed in a while and I kinda felt like puffin today... Spoke to my man and he said he'd come thru after work and help a brotha out...

Immediately after I have the convo, I go online and see Blackout 2 leaked... Perfect timing...

And I dont know whats wrong with you guys but THIS ALBUM IS CRAAAZY... I really didnt expect it to be THIS good... Played it straight-throughout with no skips (something rare nowadays) and the whole album is good... The only track I would've deleted is How Bout Dat...

Production is good... Lyrics is good... Might even be an early album of the year candidate...

And can somebody explain why the use of autotune works on this album??? Maybe because they use it briefly but for some reason it doesnt bother me here...

Its a dope album...its party music for pot heads!!! never have I heard club music with soo many weed references...I love it!

and both their flows are unfuckwitable! Remmeber Methodman was on a coke commerical in the early 90's, he has always been commerical.

Movie, TV show= commerical...even with that said this is a fresh album...didnt skip a track

fresh from the kitchen CL2coming's Avatar

Shit is hot. It's not supposed to be "Wu-Tang" - it's live party music for the most part.

Dangerous MCs is better than a lot of tracks on the first Blackout album

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Method Man has more [really good] quotables on this album than on the first BlackOut

c'mon, don't sleep
    bring back begongo!!