Thread: Beyonce talking about dicks and rubbing her tits and shit, WTF

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

shes a devil bitch.

look at her eyes. they are dead. she is cold.

shes trying to poison our seeds. theres something not right about her. I know shes a fake now. She always acts so SUPER SWEET and innocent and super sickly nice in all her interviews and bullshit.

Then she goes and makes a song about a big dick. A song totally devoted to a Big Dick, that she knows FULL WELL that kids are gonna be going around singing. Thats fucked up.

I would much rather have my kids listen to an NWA cd or whatever else the media complains about, than this filhty shit.

-

I'm gonna listen to the song later because the video isn't available on Youtube. People that hate Beyoncé kill me with their hate especially the men that dislike her because they know if she offered them sex, they would fuck her LOL. Women that hate her are just mad that a lot of men want her because she's hot. I'll always love Beyoncé. That's my baby and I've liked her since I first saw her. Only thing I'm mad with her about is how she treated Letoya Luckett and Latavia Roberson who were in Destiny's Child when the group first started. Beyoncé's dad kicked them out for whatever reason and Beyoncé probably told him to do that. Beyoncé seems like the type of woman that wants all the attention from men and she doesn't want men staring at other women that are just as cute as her. Letoya and Latavia are attractive and I'm sure when they were in the group that black men was giving them as much attention as Beyoncé. I know Letoya isn't mad anymore at her because she's done several albums and has done a few movies. I love Letoya and I wanna be her man. She's very cute and has a nice smile.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

My bad the video is on Youtube. I'm watching it now.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I just watched it and I liked the video. So what if Beyoncé was singing about sex. Most r&b female singers sing about that. I don't know why some people make a big deal about the sexual songs Beyoncé does and people complain about the sexy clothes she wears in her videos. So what. She's doing that and singing about that because she wants men to pay attention to her and women do stuff like that anyway to get men's attention.