Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The MOORS. Islam 700 year rule in Europe

Default Re: The MOORS. Islam 700 year rule in Europe

lol Thank you kephrem lol

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Fragmented
    Dr. Bostom writes, (citing Tibi) on the
    "...Islamic institution of jihad itself, expressed eloquently by the contemporary scholar Bassam Tibi:

"At its core, Islam is a religious mission to all humanity. Muslims are religiously obliged to disseminate the Islamic faith throughout the world. “We have sent you forth to all mankind” (Q. 34:2 . If non-Muslims submit to conversion or subjugation, this call (da’wa) can be pursued peacefully. If they do not, Muslims are obliged to wage war against them. In Islam, peace requires that non-Muslims submit to the call of Islam, either by converting or by accepting the status of a religious minority (dhimmi) and paying the imposed poll tax, jizya. World peace, the final stage of the da’wa, is reached only with the conversion or submission of all mankind to Islam…Muslims believe that expansion through war is not aggression but a fulfillment of the Qur’anic command to spread Islam as a way to peace. The resort to force to disseminate Islam is not war (harb), a word that is used only to describe the use of force by non-Muslims. Islamic wars are not hurub (the plural of harb) but rather futuhat, acts of “opening” the world to Islam and expressing Islamic jihad. Relations between dar al-Islam, the home of peace, and dar al-harb, the world of unbelievers, nevertheless take place in a state of war, according to the Qur’an and to the authoritative commentaries of Islamic jurists. Unbelievers who stand in the way, creating obstacles for the da’wa, are blamed for this state of war, for the da’wa can be pursued peacefully if others submit to it. In other words, those who resist Islam cause wars and are responsible for them. Only when Muslim power is weak is “temporary truce” (hudna) allowed (Islamic jurists differ on the definition of “temporary”). 6

What a crock of s***

I stopped reading right after there.

this person completely twisted and distorted the Qur'an.

Anyone who IS Muslim will know that is not Islam.

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Peace.

Great thread, I have ancestors from both the Canary Islands and Sicili, and am a descendant of the Moors.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

Illuminatis!

I noticed you said Muslim Arabs. Not all the Moors were Arabs some were Black or a mix of Arab and African. The General Tarik was black. The Black Moors also made lots of contributions too.

Can we please have a moment of peace?
    For every G that fell for his flag in the streets
    Bloodin' and thuggin', folkin' and locin'
    Crypin' and creepin', Latin and kingin'
    Or just for poor righteous teachin'

Well, congratulations guys... I really hope you spred
    this to your american friends.. The truth is important..
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ

This is a good thread...There evidence of the mores all over the world who where muslims and would carve BISMALLAH in the mountains in KUFIC writing in mexico...Befor Christopher Collumbpuss....

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalScience
    I noticed you said Muslim Arabs. Not all the Moors were Arabs some were Black or a mix of Arab and African. The General Tarik was black. The Black Moors also made lots of contributions too.
    did you know that the island JIBRALTAR was named after that perticular general TARIQ

JIBRAL TARIQ....

ill find more evidence and present as soon as convinient...

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

bump 4 dude

Doin The Knowledge Kemeticly Doubs's Avatar

Yo yo yo squash my post...this is where its at if u want knowledge on moors, add-on or build on da topic...this thread is where its at wore bond
    Livin The Way Were Suppose To AnyWay

Veteran Member

The west hides the truth.

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

just copied n pasted my reply to the other "moor" thread

this is the cathedral in my hometown with obvious moorish influence...i don't know about the rest of Europe but in Spain, especially in the south where i'm from, we don't try to deny their influence on our culture and music (traditional southern Spanish music, flamenco, also has pretty obvious muslim influences)...while the rest of Europe was living caves, grass huts and eating with their hands, Spaniards and Arabs lived pretty much in harmony in the south (now called Andalucia, Al-Andalus was the name used by the Moors). no one was forced into Islam as there were also Jews and Catholics living amongst eachother, establishing libraries, schools and universities. supposedly, internal conflict within the Islamic leaders in the area helped the Royal Catholic family in the north, backed by Rome, to go ahead and reconquer Andalucia after 700 years of Moorish occupation, also expelling the Jewish community and establishing an all-Catholic state. after that, Andalucia became the so-called "poor and run-down" area of Spain and where it got most of it's sailors to go to the New world, which is why the South American Spanish accents sound more similar to ours than the so-called proper Spanish spoken in the northern areas. to this day, southern Spain is stereotyped as the shit-hole of Spain as we to this day have the lowest unemployment rate in the country, are considered lazy, wine-drinking, beach obsessed alcoholics and have darker features than the rest of the country thanks to the interracial mixing between the Spanish and Black Islamic Moors. also explains why there is much less racism down there than the rest of the country.

whew

i should be a history teacher lol
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

Southern Italy has somewhat of a similar history with the Moors as well
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

Quote Originally Posted by Born Ruler I View Post
    Every civilization waxes and wanes. The West will wane, too.

One
    yup.

and i wouldn't say this is a golden age of W civilization. Those days are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
    Southern Italy has somewhat of a similar history with the Moors as well