Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Divine Destruction Of America:

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

nah - the plan was much more diabolical than that

it went with trying to establish white as good and wholesome and to make the original turn against what is natural - ask the average black man and woman do they like wheat bread - when i was growing up, white bread was not called white bread - it was called bread - wheat bread didn't get mentioned - i don't even remember seeing it in stores - and when we did see it and it was offered to us, we would just say

"iLL, no thank you, do you have some regular bread ?"

there is Jesus -
    then there is the black jesus

it was enriched to show us that white can be good and wholesome
    same reason why they take pills today and have us taking pills today
    so that we can be good and wholesome -

today, truth and culture is over race and family - we are in a melting pot - the ingredients aren't fully mixed, but its coming to a boil

so you have white people who fight the powers that be - they fight to keep food and earth natural - where as the original man who was made other than self, sometimes fight to keep it unnatural because thats all he knows - both sides were lied to - and its this truth that balances the battle field and brings us all closer to true justice

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

Have you ever noticed that the older you get the more quickly the years seem to pass by?

Why after thousands of years of existence on this planet has technology advanced so quickly within the last 100 years? 50 years? 20 years?

Is it because man is so smart and he's figuring things out? Or is it because the Most High is allowing things to be sped up?

To the white man Earth is heaven. The end of America means the end of him. His beloved technology is ironically gonna be his downfall. When the nukes start dropping on this place I know this bullshit is almost over.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
    Have you ever noticed that the older you get the more quickly the years seem to pass by?

Why after thousands of years of existence on this planet has technology advanced so quickly within the last 100 years? 50 years? 20 years?

man - honestly - its because God did come, and showed us how - he gave them keys to unlock allot of things -

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
    To the white man Earth is heaven. The end of America means the end of him. His beloved technology is ironically gonna be his downfall. When the nukes start dropping on this place I know this bullshit is almost over.
    the technology is for the God also
    we use it for the good

Al-Baqarah Chapter 2 : Verse 31

And when thy Lord said to the angels: ‘I am about to place a vicegerent in the earth,’ they said: ‘Wilt Thou place therein such as will cause disorder in it, and shed blood? — and we glorify Thee with Thy praise and extol Thy holiness.’ He answered: ‘I know what you know not.’

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    nah - the plan was much more diabolical than that

it went with trying to establish white as good and wholesome and to make the original turn against what is natural ...
    Ok.

I see.

I also wanna add they make white look good and black look bad in other ways.

Angel food cake & Devil's food cake.

Because of its white color and airy lightness it was said to be the "food of the angels".

I guess devil's food cake is food of the devils.

Understood.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeautiFlyD View Post
    Is it your assertion that "white" people have inborn "evil" characteristics?

At what level of skin pigmentation is one officially classified as "white" ?

Who determines whiteness? You? Society? Allah?

Can anything natural be "devilish" ?
    ?
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

and black cats are bad luck, the guy with the black hat is the villain in westerns, 'blackballed', 'black friday', 'the black death'...is this serious?

the most insidious thing done on an ideological level in the last half a millenium is fostering the perception of white anglo saxon appearance, culture and mannerisms as the default, and everything else as 'ethnic' or 'other'...but we all play our part. but alot of the ones benefiting from that aren't culpable, they are just playing the hand they were dealt, as we all are, but this 'us vs. them' mentality will accomplish nothing positive.
    Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 06-30-2009 at 06:41 PM.

An act of God

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    if you have a problem with that
    what u doing on a wu forum
    let alone listening to music inspired from such background

do u know what the word ignorant means?

So because I have a different world view I can't enjoy the craftsmenship that goes into their work unless I'm ignorant? Do you know what the word "hypocrisy" means?