Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: If the NOI are a non profit organization, why do they provide commercial security?

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    you tell us

But I don't know. Is Christianity or Judaism or Catholicism a cult?

have you seen us do this ?

I have never been to prison. I DID however spend some time in the Ghetto and through a couple of friends of mine and I met a slightly older NOI dude who was always trying to "save them" and tell them they weren't righteous. While he was not overtly rude to me, I got the impression that my "white" appearance bothered him

are college campuses excluded ?

College campuses are also fertile recruiting grounds for cults. You have a large gathering of impressionable young people who are often on their own and without guidance for the first time in their lives.

i can understand why you would be upset

I would be upset if the KKK or Neo-Nazis were on here preaching its message as gospel. I feel that any rational-minded, unbigoted human would be at least a little offended by NOI ideology.

questioning everything is what we do

Yes, but the answers are predetermined

so was jesus

I do not believe in or live my life by the "gospel" of Jesus, or any other religious doctrine, for that matter. I do not hate religion, but it is not for me.
    But as you said, the NOI is a NATION, not a religion.

find out from those whose lives were effected to answer your question

God uplifts the downtrodden and restores life to them
    the devil uses who he can and disposes of them when they are of no use
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    Chapter....What is Islam?
    thanks

But I don't know. Is Christianity or Judaism or Catholicism a cult?

you tell us !

I have never been to prison. I DID however spend some time in the Ghetto and through a couple of friends of mine and I met a slightly older NOI dude who was always trying to "save them" and tell them they weren't righteous. While he was not overtly rude to me, I got the impression that my "white" appearance bothered him

how much time did you spend in the " Ghetto" ?

he was always doing that ? - him and HIM alone right ? -

how much time did you spend in the " Ghetto" ?

you got the impression.......thats what you felt was happening...meaning that you were not sure

you have a white appearance ?

College campuses are also fertile recruiting grounds for cults. You have a large gathering of impressionable young people who are often on their own and without guidance for the first time in their lives.

what about impressionable old people with money, good homes, and friendships in all walks of life ?

do they join what you call "cult" ?

I feel that any rational-minded, unbigoted human would be at least a little offended by NOI ideology.

now what does that have to do with you though ?

Yes, but the answers are predetermined

questioning everything is what we do

I do not believe in or live my life by the "gospel" of Jesus, or any other religious doctrine, for that matter. I do not hate religion, but it is not for me.
    But as you said, the NOI is a NATION, not a religion.

so was jesus

Why do people love to talk about what they do not know? The FBI is not a reliable source concerning the NOI, thats for sure.
    If you want to know about the NOI, join it, don't try to guess what it is.
    I don't say believe eveything sunny says, he knows since hes in the Nation, I say look at every sides of the coin and judge by yourself.
    Black Nationalism is not white nationalism, its the answer to white nationalism.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

the fbi is not reliable for any info that concerns movements that aim to empower the black communtiy.

theyre aim is to destroy these movements.

this is common sense.

do you people not know this?

have you forgot about COINTELPRO?

have u forgot about our leaders who were assassinated and their movements destroyed?

the information is in abundance.
    We do it for the people.

ive read about 3000 sunny winters posts about what the nation of islam and all is about and i think ive got a decent handle on what they are. Ive realized that even if the worst is true and they secretly hate white people it really doesnt matter. Not counting youtube and rap concerts, in my life ive seen less than 15 people being outspoken and potentially obnoxious about their nation of islam/nation of gods and earths/whatever beliefs. Not counting bullshit people typed on their laptop while they were chilling at starbucks sipping a mocachino, it has never been an issue in my life. They have their worlds and i have mine and its getting hard for me to still be scared and angry at their shenanigans.

^ yeah, actually not a single time in my life have I ever been approached by an individual who made it a point to introduce themselves as an NOI member, or try to push it on me
    - I've had jehova's witnesses knock on my door
    - and there is routinely a group of bible thumpers who stand at the corner of the busiest intersection in my town
    I've yet to find a reason why I might have a problem with the NOI

Manifestation of Allah Mr. Muhammad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeautiFlyD View Post
    Is the NOI a cult?

They go to impoverished or disadvantaged areas (ghettos, prisons, etc), to try and recruit desperate people into their program and indoctrinate them to their beliefs.
    TRANSLATION: "They have the courage to go to the hood -- where I'm to afraid to go -- and talk to the people there and share a Life giving Teaching that changes and saves lives."

It is undeniable that their rhetoric is racist. It is the very definition of racism, and is not documented by ANY reputable SCIENCE or FACTS.
    Please give FACTS and EXAMPLES to support your claim. Making empty accusations makes you no better than the people you are condemning.

You are not allowed to question the "gospel" and must accept it as FACT, despite ZERO evidence.
    I am a member of the Nation of Islam since 1989...and NO ONE has EVER told me that I have to just "accept" this teaching "without question". In FACT, just the OPPOSITE has ALWAYS been the case: I/We are encouraged...even CHALLENGED to go and RESEARCH to see if we can prove ..."PROVE"...any of it to be false. Not only are we "allowed" to question...we are ENCOURAGED to question.

It seems that YOU are the one who will not allow anyone to question YOUR beliefs...without throwing a royal dogmatic fit...

The leaders of the NOI have all been men of questionable character and motives.
    How many of these "leaders" of the NOI have YOU personally spoken with, questioned, etc. about their "character" and "motives"?

The thing is, they do help people and assist the black community. But do the ends justify the means?

Hitler uplifted the average German...
    You shall know a tree by the fruit it bears.

Where is YOUR fruit? Who have YOU uplifted?

The days ahead are going to be painful for those who get caught up in the practice of rumor-mongering, and fail to develop the skill of critical thinking.

"Surely, the shock of the Hour is a grievous thing..."

RM

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

TRANSLATION: "They have the courage to go to the hood -- where I'm to afraid to go -- and talk to the people there and share a Life giving Teaching that changes and saves lives."
    *applauds*
    We do it for the people.

lol