Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "No matter what, you still window shop for lyrics" - GZA

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    one of rza's worst, break bread is worse imo...can't think of anymore...that lazy flip of gary numan from 'pro tools' is also pretty dire the sheer audactiy of it's lack of effort.

it's like he couldn't be bothered to finish producing it...i don't get it. it sounds like a half-assed 5th generation knock off a wu beat.
    Most of RZA's beats since "Iron Flag" have this feel. Not all, but most.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I still honestly can't believe that people will mention this track. This is something that needs to be forgotten from GZA's perfect discography. Not only does the whole track sound completely lazy but the diss itself is weak as fuck. There's a few good lines in there but come on...
    Perfect in what sense? Sometimes his song are too boring, even with his dope lyricism... he has one of the better discographies, that's true, but calling it perfect or anything like that is fan madness
    bring back begongo!!