Thread: DUI Class

Default DUI Class

So, I've been going to this court appointed alcohol awareness class so I can get my fucking liscense back.

First you get an intake interview where they grill you about your drinking, past and present. They try to word fuck you and admit to being a full blown alcoholic.

As you can imagine, I low-balled like crazy. Most drinks ever is 10 and I'm drunk off 3-4 beers. Absolute bullshit. I can put away beers like it's my fucking job.

Here's the kicker! I sit next to this FINE little Italian girl and she's fucking gorgeous. The problem is, when I have to talk about my drinking...I sound like this huge pussy. I just want to be like, "listen, I lied...I can drink more than that" but I'll get fucked.

The thing is, if I go back on the shit I said, they'll give me court ordered aftercare which I have to pay for out of pocket.

Eh, I'm gonna get this girl's number before classes are done. Watch me.

play on playa

and sorry to hear on your dui classes.that shit sucks

Quote Originally Posted by AcidPhosphate69 View Post
    So, I've been going to this court appointed alcohol awareness class so I can get my fucking liscense back.

First you get an intake interview where they grill you about your drinking, past and present. They try to word fuck you and admit to being a full blown alcoholic.

As you can imagine, I low-balled like crazy. Most drinks ever is 10 and I'm drunk off 3-4 beers. Absolute bullshit. I can put away beers like it's my fucking job.

Here's the kicker! I sit next to this FINE little Italian girl and she's fucking gorgeous. The problem is, when I have to talk about my drinking...I sound like this huge pussy. I just want to be like, "listen, I lied...I can drink more than that" but I'll get fucked.

The thing is, if I go back on the shit I said, they'll give me court ordered aftercare which I have to pay for out of pocket.

Eh, I'm gonna get this girl's number before classes are done. Watch me.
    Same with me but I got shit for stealing beer, not a DUI. I had to do the same shit, I went even lower on the most drinks thing, so don't feel too bad. You should have straight talked on everything, they can't punish you for drinking a lot. Its called being a man...

I don't know why a DUI is such a big deal. Straight up we need more car crashes in America. It's good for the economy. New cars, new caskets, less people, more jobs and junk to go around...
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    Same with me but I got shit for stealing beer, not a DUI. I had to do the same shit, I went even lower on the most drinks thing, so don't feel too bad. You should have straight talked on everything, they can't punish you for drinking a lot. Its called being a man...

I don't know why a DUI is such a big deal. Straight up we need more car crashes in America. It's good for the economy. New cars, new caskets, less people, more jobs and junk to go around...
    lmao

That's whack as shit having to do that for stealing beers but you're lucky. The Derry District Court gave me 60 days in Brentwood for stealing 2 40's.

Either way, the punishment for drinking a lot is having to pay for and take counselling before you get your liscense back. This state is fucking whack legally. You know how it is. Plus, if I told them how much and how often I really drink...I'd have AA classes for the rest of my life.

Since, I've been out of jail (Nov 27th, 2007), there's been maybe a month's worth of days I haven't drank. I went to the company flag-football game HAMMERED at 7am in the morning. I'm pretty sure the Amethyst Foundation would be pissed if they heard that.
    Last edited by AcidPhosphate69; 08-20-2009 at 10:05 AM.

When do you start going to AA meetings?

i know how u fill son , i did AA meetings for like 4 months . had to pay like 30$ every meeting . but the funny thing about it is i never went to court for my DUI or payed any fines . got lucky i guess & i got my licence back for like 46$

aahahhahahahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post

You're obviously not a man yet, because being a man means being able to control your alcohol.

I just got my license back after not having it since 2005, 2 DUI's, those classes fucking suck but some pretty funny stories usually come up in them
    "The skywalker, that be leapin' over planets"

Quote Originally Posted by Check Two
    You're obviously not a man yet, because being a man means being able to control your alcohol.
    Very true, but everybody slips up at some point.

The bullshit is, I wasn't even fucking driving when I got it. I switched seats with the kid driving cuz he didn't have a liscense and the cop lied and said I drove 30 ft and tried running this kid over.

New Hampshire is fucking trash sometimes.

damn it sounds like NH is hard ass when it comes to alcohol didnt think it would be like that lol

DUI class sounds fucking awful i would hate that. Thats why i never drive even after drinking like 2 beers cuz im paranoid of getting pulled over for some stupid shit on a saturday night or get stuck in a checkpoint and blowing over the limit even tho im feeling fine. I would be so fucked if i lost my license my job depends on it.