Thread: Under Attack From The Robot Tank(official warcloud thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    Thanks dude. Fuck a Bomshot anyway.

Samurai Shodown, hit you in the chest with a slash, you walk past, drop your sword and fall in half------New fav Warcloud line
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

hah warcloud has so many dope lines that unless i really listen carefully they totally go over my head
    like that line i dont even remember hearing

Yeah thats very true, a lot of his songs are so densely packed with lyrical maddness its hard to catch everything even after many listens.

That line is from Samurai Shodown interlude from Irie-1's album. Its just him repeating that line several times. The other joint he did on that album called Undying Creature is flames, its a slow beat and Holocaust kills it.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

It is still early, but I now have permission to share this:

HOLOCAUST & THE AMERICAN POETS 2099

"THEATRE OF PAIN"

Executive produced by the American Poets 2099, presenting Holocaust/Warcloud in a full length album.

This album will be coming out Nov. 24 on Soulkid/Music Access

Theatre of Pain also features C Rayz Walz, 60 Second Assassin, Fes Taylor, Buddha Monk , G-Clef da Mad Komposa , Dungeon Masta, Storm da Ghetto Mutant, Minnesota Slimz, Phil Anastasia, Darkskinned Assassin (Dr. Ama), Ace Gauntlet, G.S. Advance (Shadow Clan) & of course American Poets 2099.

(as well as others not yet confirmed)

nice

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

funkmaster general pRoTeChTyAnEcK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
    That line is from Samurai Shodown interlude from Irie-1's album. Its just him repeating that line several times. The other joint he did on that album called Undying Creature is flames, its a slow beat and Holocaust kills it.
    Dope shit Lo...He actually dropped like 8 extra bars on the Undying Creature verse and most of it didn't make sense, but I salvaged those couple bars to throw behind a lil' beat. I was saving it as a hook, but just decided to throw it on the album.

Damn that's a lot of guests. Still it's good to see he's finally got another album coming.

Kamkazi Ghost The Argyle Gargoyle's Avatar

Boom Boom!!!
    Last edited by The Argyle Gargoyle; 09-22-2009 at 04:06 PM.

"presenting Holocaust/Warcloud in a full length album" yeah with 20 other people lol - that aint no solo joint
    ill definitely check for it despite me wanting an actual solo holocaust album, but im guessing his next one will be the sign of hells winter anyway

Why don't you work with him on a full length "Silkworm" or "Architect" style album?...Now that would be worth investing in...Everybody and their mother would buy that ish.

Veteran Member

I dont think anyone wants any of them wack features except 60 Second Assassin

Been waiting for a new Holocaust album but it wont be much of a solo with so many features

Pneumatic,

As always, thanks for the info. Definitely excited about this. Been a long time comin'.

^ Ya why not just focus on PRODUCTION putting out a CLASSIC ALBUM instead of wasting money and time on features the more HOLO verses the better over dope grimy beats.

C'mon, no more tracks with all kinds of weak collabos. This is basically another "mixtape", not really a full-length Holocaust album. Good looking out though Nova. You put in work, have skills, and work hard to get more Holocaust tracks out there, so you deserve props for all that.