Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else despise going to a movie theater?

I like going to the cinema, it makes the film better imo. The atmosphere with the surround sound etc is crazy for action/drama films and having hundreds of other people laughing seems to make comedies funnier sometimes lol

As for annoying teenagers, well, I am a teenager so it doesn't really bother me. If someone was talking on the phone and shit then we'll just tell them to shut the fuck up, but it doesn't happen often.

i am fucking catatonic when i watch a movie. i dont move, speak, i am deep into that shit.

thats why theatres bother me, theres always somebody talking or somebody coming in late trying to find a seat or getting up to piss etc.

what's even worse is watching a movie with your friends or something, and its a movie you really want to see and they just talk the entire time. stfu

Yeah, why do so many lazy ass people come into the movie like 10 minutes late? And if you're going on a date and spending all that money for the movie and those crappy snacks, you better be guaranteed to get a piece that night. I make sure I clarify that with my date ahead of time, so I don't end up wasting my time and money.

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    you sound like a bitch!!!

you prolly one of those adult man babies that goes to the theater by himself that gets sonned by middle school goons!!!

your getting bombed on with skittles and cant stand up for yourself so you wanna boycott!!! by all means!!! you just realized not everyones movie seat is getting rocked by someones feet and youre furious!!!!
    hahaha

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Yeah, why do so many lazy ass people come into the movie like 10 minutes late? And if you're going on a date and spending all that money for the movie and those crappy snacks, you better be guaranteed to get a piece that night. I make sure I clarify that with my date ahead of time, so I don't end up wasting my time and money.
    Haha how do you get that guaranteed ahead of time? I can't stand it when i take a chick out, spend a bunch of money and not get any.

-

I like going to the theatres. I go often but i don't see mostly everything that comes out because there's a lot of shitty movies that are coming to the theatres.

i just don't go to the theaters in the hood cuz they too loud and shit . the others near me is cool tho

-

I don't take girls to the movies often. I took a girl to the movies recently to see Tyler Perry's new movie and she was quiet the whole time. I like a girl that's quiet during a movie. She let me touch on her leg and touch her hand while we watched the movie LOL. I didn't get any sex from her after the movie but i fucked her this past Thursday LOL. She's ethiopian by the way and she's very cute and has a nice body. I've never dated a ethiopian before. I got a feeling we're gonna be seeing each other for awhile. I'm supposed to spend the night over her house today. So i shall see if that happens. Anyway getting back to going to a movie theatre, i haven't had popcorn or a hot dog in so long at the theatre. I might get some next time i go. I hope it's not that expensive. I remember i used to go to this theatre in Cleveland when i was a kid and it was a dollar movie. The theatre only showed one movie for a dollar. This was back in the 80's. Their popcorn was so good. The butter on the popcorn was so good. I miss that theatre. The theatre is a church now. I ride by there sometimes and reminisce. The movie theatre i go to now charges $8.50 for matinee. That's too much. I remember when matinees used to be $5-$6. I don't go to the movies at night. I go in the daytime during the matinee price because it costs more money at night.

-

Mic Tyson, i remember i used to go to the theatre in the hood and i stopped that because the lines were always long and disorganized. Blacks in the theatre always be talking all the damn time. So i started going to the theatres in white people's neighborhood LOL. I miss this one theatre i used to go to because it wasn't that many people there and it was quiet. One time i took a hot black girl there and we sat in the back and kissed and touching each other and nobody saw us. We saw Knocked Up movie with Katherine Heigl. I miss seeing that black girl i was with that day. I wish i hadn't lost contact with her. I went by her apartment one day to see her and her apartment was empty. I could tell because she lived on the first floor and i could see through the window LOL. I remember another time i took a hot black girl to the dollar movie and we saw Trespass with Ice T and Ice Cube. This was back in 1992. We kissed most of the movie because it was wack LOL. I wish i hadn't lost contact with her either. She was hot and a good kisser.

It would be nice if it wasn't illegal for the movie theatres to have those cell phone jammer devices. Like I've said before, what's the point in paying all that money to go to a movie, and talking to other friends with you in the theatre, and also texting and being on your cell phone the whole time. The young kids don't care because their bad parents pay their way in. If some ugly teenager is on their phone during the movie, feel free to take their phone and stomp on it.

kid movies are the worst
    i went to go see cloudy with a chance of meatballs.....took 2 younger family members to go see it.....and i had a retard aka mentally challenged kid behind me grabbing on my seat and screaming the whole time...in my ear

i get in for free all the time...i just show em with a quick wave of an older stub ...they never check em

I just hate when its really crowded. Also i hate how expensive stuff is, back in college i would just stick a couple beers in my jacket which helped. I much rather drink beer than soda and its free.

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    you sound like a bitch!!!

you prolly one of those adult man babies that goes to the theater by himself that gets sonned by middle school goons!!!

your getting bombed on with skittles and cant stand up for yourself so you wanna boycott!!! by all means!!! you just realized not everyones movie seat is getting rocked by someones feet and youre furious!!!!
    hahaha

I haven't been to a large cinema for a while, usually just go to smaller ones that show different films, so can't say i've had many problems.