Thread: Pro Wrestling

^i think we'll get to see that razorblade used @ the ppv @ the end of this month..
    was there a new smakdown theme song played fri night?>

I accept: the merger would be the greatest thing EVER, but then i lost touch with the fan base and once the acted like the Rock was a great wrestler.

he is a great wrestler

rip

Shane McMahon Resigns From WWE

STAMFORD, CT – Shane McMahon, Executive Vice President of Global Media, announced today he has tendered his resignation effective January 1, 2010.

Shane stated, “It has been an incredible experience to help build WWE® into a global phenomenon. However, having been associated with this organization for the majority of my life, I feel this is the opportune time in my career to pursue outside ventures.”

“Even though I am personally saddened by Shane’s decision to leave the company, I am proud of the enormous contributions he has made. He will unquestionably bring passion, commitment and extensive business experience to any endeavor he pursues,” said Vince McMahon, WWE Chairman and CEO.

It is with great sadness that I announce my resignation from the WWE, effective January 1, 2010.

I have never even considered a future outside the walls of the WWE. However, sometimes life takes an unexpected turn and while it is the most difficult decision I have ever made, it is time for me to move on.
    http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/shanemcmahontodepartWWE

Shane O'Mac's comments

First and foremost, I would like to thank my father for the incredible education working with him has provided and for giving me the opportunity to play a role in building WWE into the global phenomenon that it is today. I am extremely proud to have been the 4th generation in this business, and I am grateful for everyday I was able to work along side not only my own, but the entire WWE family.

Thank you to all of the WWE Superstars both past and present for your passion, pride and dedication. You are truly the engine of the organization and it has been a pleasure to work with, learn from and get to know all of you. Thank you for the privilege of sharing the stage with you and for allowing me to become but a momentary member of your elite brotherhood. I have so much appreciation for the many sacrifices you endure, both physically and personally, to make this business the success that it is. The respect I have for each of you is immeasurable.

Finally, there are no words to express my gratitude to WWE fans the world over for supporting this company through good times and bad and for your unbridled passion that fuels the Superstars’ performances. I am profoundly grateful to have been able to entertain you both in front of the camera and from behind the scenes. You are the greatest fans in the world.

I will always love this business and will remain a fan forever.

Shane
    http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/shanemcmahonresigns

Looks like Stephanie McMahon is gonna take over the company when Vince is done. Thanks for the memories, Shane. *Chants* Thank you, Shane! Thank you, Shane! Thank you, Shane! Thank you, Shane! Thank you, Shane!

^ nothing matters till vince is dead..
    the only thing shane tried 2 do well was coast 2 coast..

aka Dr. HappyHorseShit ironmantis's Avatar

I think Shane was good to watch, he was always willing to put his body on the line, like jumping from the titontron and flying from the corner onto the announcer tables. I wasn't much into his boxing his opponents but everything else he did was ok in my book.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

what a feud we would have, if Shane left the wwe to go buy tna and compete with vince (and I dont mean for a story line)

The HighMindedLowLife SilvaFistz's Avatar

that would be interesting

I have not been keeping up with TNA as of late, what is going on their?

Is Snoop Dogg going to wrestle tomorrow? lol

Double G on RAW?

A Must watch

isnt stings last match 2night?

The match will probably suck because TNA doesn't know how to script a good match finish, especially on PPV.

pass the torch match..
    this sting should come to wwe