Thread: Lost my job, but I got something better now

Default Lost my job, but I got something better now

Man, the last few months have been rough, but I found something cool that I gotta give props to. I’ve been a ‘lurker’ on this forum for a while, and I’ve gotten a lot out of it, and it’s time I give back a bit. I had a great job working in the IT industry for the last 3 years after I graduated from ITT tech. But the crappy economy has effected everything, including the IT industry. Anyway, long story short, I got laid off a few months back and couldn’t find anything. The job market sucks right now, and I’ve got a wife and child to support, and It’s been rough not having a job.
    Last month one of my friends, who also lost his job, told me about his new job he found. He was doing work from home stuff, and I thought, “yeah, another work at home scam, stuffing envelopes or whatever”. Anyway, he said that’s not what it was. I took a closer look to see if it was bogus or not. They do market research for big companies like Blockbuster video, target, dominos pizza, etc. I figured if those companies were involved, I should at least look into the job. Anyway, I did, not I got good pay and a steady job. I started working a month ago as a ‘online product analyst’ and it’s been sweet. I get t work from home, and I get paid every couple weeks.
    I don’t know if they are hiring right now or not, but I just want to throw this out there because it’s real, and if you need a good job in this crappy economy, its worth checking out. Just my 2 cents.
    Anyway, u can check them out at http://www.gyrismarketingreport.com and see if theyre hiring now.

Prince Rai

first post, somewhat irrelevant to KTL, made no references to any KTL threads that may have inspired this member,

Spam?

lol

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

thanks