Thread: Charles Jones in his own words

pardon again
    another thing im goin platinum thats the first 1 For my city how nobody understand me. and cats like gucci goin gold instantly criticize another 1 of mines peace up
    you understand that or would you like it broken down
    Right outside.

-

Default Cockblocking Black Bitches

I hate black bitches that be telling other black women that black men be trying to get with that the black men asked them on a date. So fucking what. Is a black man supposed to stop talking to other black women or white women because several black women turned him down? Black women are so fucking immature. Fellas i know ya'll know what i'm talking about because i'm sure you've experienced this. I don't see white women doing this. I only see black women doing this. Hating ass bitches don't wanna see a black man get with another black woman or white woman. Black women need to stop acting jealous when they see a black man with another black woman or a white woman because them bitches didn't wanna be bothered when black men asked them out. Hating bitches be going behind black men's backs telling other bitches that the guys are trying to get with that he hollered at me too. So what bitch. Get a fucking life. I know some black women are gonna diss me because of what i'm saying hahahahahahahahahahaha. It trips me out when black women get upset when black men diss them but black women can diss black men all day everyday and that's ok LOL.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

we know you hate black people.

u dont have to make a thread about it every weekend.

faggot.
    We do it for the people.

-

Default Fellas Tell Me If You Agree With Me(I Don't Want A Woman's Opinion)

This situation with me happened in 2002 i believe in Maryland. I was at my brother's apartment and 2 black girls came over to visit him. One of the girl's was somebody that my brother was dating and the other girl was her friend. So me and the girl's friend were sitting in the living room watching tv while my brother and his girl were in his bedroom. So i start talking to the girl since i'm trying to get to know her. So i told her that i was living in Cleveland and i wanted to write her or call her to keep in touch with her. So she said i don't think that's a good idea that we keep in touch. I said why not. I forgot what she said but i asked her if she had a boyfriend and she said no. So after i left my brother's apartment, later on this bitch goes behind my back and tells my brother that i tried to get her phone number and home address trying to make me look bad to my brother. My brother got mad at me because he felt i shouldn't have asked her for that since i just met the girl. I don't see what the problem is because how can i get to know the bitch if i don't have her number? I can understand her not wanting to give me her home address since we just met. But what's wrong with having her number? Bitches are so difficult to deal with especially black women. Stuck up muthafuckas. I'm starting to see that white women really aren't that much different than black women. Only difference between black and white women is that white women are approachable and they're nicer than black women and they don't have attitudes like black women. They also don't have a bunch of kids like black women LOL.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I never said i hate blacks. When are ya'll gonna get that through your fucking heads? A lot of ya'll can't read. I said i hate ignorant blacks. I know some of ya'll on here are retarded. So that's why i have to keep repeating myself LOL.

Banned

did the thought ever cross your mind that you are ugly, uninteresting, or a combination of both and that the girl didn't want you and that's why she didn't want you to have her number?

did the thought ever cross your mind that you probably weirded her out with your CharlesJonesyness?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    did the thought ever cross your mind that you are ugly, uninteresting, or a combination of both and that the girl didn't want you and that's why she didn't want you to have her number?
    fucking owned lmao!!!

Veteran Member

Yo Charles don't worry about Food For Thought. He's infatuated with the word faggot being that he takes it in the ass every night by his man TSA.

-

Thanks for the support fellas. I really appreciate your comments LOL. Art Vandelay, i'm not ugly. I've never had a problem getting cute women. I just think this bitch has some issues. What i said about her is the typical shit that black women do anyway because another black bitch that my brother used to be friends with told him some personal info that i told her about myself and my brother told me that she thought the shit was funny. So basically she was making fun of me to my brother and he had a problem with what i said to her. I do agree with him that i shouldn't have told her a lot of personal info about myself. One thing i've learned to do when i talk to women is not tell them a lot about myself because they fucking talk too much and they don't keep shit to themselves because they're always running their mouths to other women about their business.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

hahaha.

We do it for the people.

-

Default How Many Of Ya'll Fellas Got A Girlfriend Or Is Married?

Well if you have a girlfriend or is married, you won't be able to keep any money to yourself hahahahahahahahahahaha. I know i'm gonna get dissed a lot for my comments and it doesn't bother me because i wouldn't care if i never had a girlfriend. I don't want a girlfriend anyway because i'm not trying to be broke LOL. When men have a girlfriend or is married, you best believe your woman is gonna ask you to buy her stuff and give her money and a lot of ya'll fellas will do it because you're afraid if you don't do it, your woman is gonna leave you LOL. That's why i posted a topic about love don't pay the bills because you'll find out how much your woman loves you when you lose your job and your car gets repossessed because you can't pay the car note because you don't have any money LOL. See how much she loves you if you lose your house or apartment LOL. See how much she loves you when you can't buy her a anniversary gift, birthday gift, christmas gift hahahahahahahahahaha. See how much she loves you when you don't feel like letting her use your car or you don't feel like taking her on vacations and taking her to a restaurant and the club often hahahahahahahahahahahaha. See how much she loves you when you tell her you don't want any kids LOL.

-

I'd rather deal with a prostitute than have a girlfriend or get married LOL.

-

So what i'm 33 years old. What's your point? You trying to diss me because i'm 33 and single? I don't care if you dissing me because of that. I'm trying to keep money in my pocket. I ain't trying to be broke and that's what ya'll fellas will be when you got a woman.