Yes, satire is always a good break.

My favourites:

"A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers"

"A man always remembers his first love with special tenderness, but after that he begins to bunch them."

"A man may be a fool and not know it, but not if he is married."

"All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it."

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance"

"Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under"

"I never lecture, not because I am shy or a bad speaker, but simply because I detest the sort of people who go to lectures and don't want to meet them. "

"Men have a much better time of it than women. For one thing, they marry later; for another thing, they die earlier. "

"No married man is genuinely happy if he has to drink worse whisky than he used to drink when he was single. "

"The penalty for laughing in a courtroom is six months in jail; if it were not for this penalty, the jury would never hear the evidence. "

"Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his country, it is a sign that he expects to be paid for it.

"Women always excel men in that sort of wisdom which comes from experience. To be a woman is in itself a terrible experience. "