Thread: It's all superficial.

Default It's all superficial.

Alright. This is kinda freeform and I'm drunk, high, and I've been doing a lot of acid lately so...please just keep an open mind. If you can't do that. Get the fack outta KTL.

Looking at the recent pigs of skampoe's russian wiggers. I've come to realize...nobody is that different.

Those kids made me think of this. Do they look like herbs? Well, yes. Especially the one on the right. But just let your third eye open a bit and think with me. Those kids are prolly fucking real homies. Yeah, they may get the idea wrong. But just going the vibe I get from the pic, it leads me to believe these two guys are friends. Maybe even good friends.

If there is one thing I know, the realness you show to your friends is what really defines you. You can have your own deep waters in your own mind you don't talk about, but you WILL be defined by your inner circle. In my opinion, most of us would be happy with that. After all, they are the ones we know best and know us just as well.

My point, back to the Russians, is that in the simplest of ways...we're all the same. We're different, and that's the odd beauty of it...but our souls all seek out the same basic things. Sure there are exceptions, but that is true in everything besides math.

This thread is quick reminder that we're all human. Even if none of us agree...we're the same creature.

I encourage some building on this. I know a lot of you have some good thoughts. Please, bring them out.

Fingerblasting Champ Teh KillaBee's Avatar

I smoke weed by the pound, drink rum by the 1/5th, and snort xanax all day long qft. Haven't done acid in a few years, think last time was at a Tool concert. KillaBee highly recommends acid and Tool concerts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Are you fucking happy now?! I can't believe I have to post a picture of my shit in order to shut you faggots up! And this is me!

Fingerblasting Champ Teh KillaBee's Avatar

speaking of acid, you ever read the story known as bicycle day? if not go to erowid.org and dig thru the acid section. Also teaches you how to grow and harvest your own opium.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Are you fucking happy now?! I can't believe I have to post a picture of my shit in order to shut you faggots up! And this is me!

those russian wiggers are canadian wiggers somewhere in toronto.

we think if your culture or language or stlye is different, it's either too different or you're below us or something.

but everyone is born the exact same way, not knowing what the fuck to do but cry.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
    but everyone is born the exact same way, not knowing what the fuck to do but cry.
    deep - ^

you can connect everything - and you can use differences in everything to disconnect everything - there are similarities and differences - i have allot in common with horses -

speaking of acid, you ever read the story known as bicycle day? if not go to erowid.org and dig thru the acid section. Also teaches you how to grow and harvest your own opium.
    FUCK, I went to a Soundtribe show last night and one of my trip buddies was talking about that exact same fucking story. I swear, the synchronicity of last night was way too intense and I wake up to find a post that ties right into the dank trip last night.

Repped, just because.

I only saw Tool once when I was younger. Waaay before the acid. If they ever come around here again, I'm gonna try that out.

Sure, we post pics and make fun of kids like that on the internet on hip-hop message boards. If I seen them on the street I probably wouldnt say anything to anyone, shit, they both might be doing good in school for all we know. The time says 12:45 on the bottom right, they might be coming home from a saturday night party, big whoop.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    deep - ^

you can connect everything - and you can use differences in everything to disconnect everything - there are similarities and differences - i have allot in common with horses -
    that's true, these abstract borders we look at are very real. you can't help culture shock.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

black man is god