Thread: 3 NEW BANGAZ - FUTURE GODDESS V2.0, BACKWARDZ DREAM & SHAOLIN ZERO X

Default 3 NEW BANGAZ - FUTURE GODDESS V2.0, BACKWARDZ DREAM & SHAOLIN ZERO X

TOP 3 TRACKS
    www.soundclick.com/shadowdragonproductions
    HOLLA W/ FEEDBACK YALL
    PEACE
    -Z-

Default Re: 3 NEW BANGAZ - FUTURE GODDESS V2.0, BACKWARDZ DREAM & SHAOLIN ZERO X

Blade of the pyro god is a good beat....

Reason why i say this, and you might agree, is becuase people who make these kind of beats
    tend to just make one loop through out the whole join which makes the track sound boring and manotonous....

This beat reminds of MF DOMM's drum patterns, i like it becuase its got variation....

SHAOLIN ZERO X.......I DIDNT LIKE IT..........

bACKWARD DREAMS - the sample was tight....was abit repetitive.....not much variation like the first....

FUTURE GODDESS....THE DRUM PATTERN WAS AIGHT.....SAMPLE WENT WITH IT NICE.....THE ONE AT THE TOP OF THE LIST WAS BETTER

SHATTERING OF DARK CLOUDS....IT SOUNDED LIKE THE ONE ABVE....SOME REASON THE VOICE IN THE SAMPLE SOUNDED VERY NICE

CHASE WAS TIGHT

OOOOOHooo if theres any beat i would ryme on it would be HEART OF ICE.....THAT'S MY KINDA SHIT RIGHT THERE.....reversed sample and drum pattern sound sick!!!

the loop on mount hakure was boring........but when the beat changed it sounded aaight

OOOOooooooweeeeeiii
    ILLNETIC CHAMBERZ [CHAMBERMUSIK BATTLE BEAT 1]i would sabbotage this trak an sen it back to all shredded vocals'll rip through this like wet tissue.....this beat is ill

Np offence on my opinins...but judging by the tracks i liked n disliked you should a flavour on whut kind of emcee and and beats i like.....

you rvary talented....keep this work going bruh....

one love

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

Default Re: 3 NEW BANGAZ - FUTURE GODDESS V2.0, BACKWARDZ DREAM & SHAOLIN ZERO X

Thanx Fam, No Offense Taken God, I Like Criticism Like Dat Nah Mean, Helps Me Elevate More Nah Mean :d