Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2012

Default 2012

i was thinking about 2012 and the various theories and predictions...

the Mayan long count ends. so? that just means it's time to flip the hourglass over.

if someone who never saw a calendar before picked up a 2009 calendar, would they assume the world ended on dec 31?

2012 is the end point of the long count and we begin counting in the next cycle.

as i understand it, we will have a few special alignments happening at that time. our sun is aligned with the dark rift of the milky way and a great planetary alignment within our solar system.

to me, these events would make a good marker when trying to establish a celestial cycle.

since this is a cycle, it means that these events have happened before.

i am not talking about the consequences of these events which may or may not be catastrophic. but if they ARE catastrophic, we can take comfort in knowing that life has survived it before.

Its like a year. winter spring summer fall. each season is marked by climate and biological changes in our environment.

cyclic changes are not limited to to our planet. our entire system changes over time.

every planet in the system is experiencing climate change. many planet's changes are waaaay more extreme than what we have been experiencing.

a few planets have begun to glow, others have increased brightness. venus' glow has increased 2500%

Pluto's atmosheric pressure has increased 300% even as it receeds away from the sun.

saturn's equatorial jet stream has decreased significantly and is emitting a surge of x-rays from the equator.

Mars's polar ice caps are disappearing.

an ice cap has been discovered on Mercury along with a strong and active magnetic field. Mercury has long been considered a "dead planet".

so if we can conclude that this is a systemic climate change, then we can assume that there are corresponding biological changes since plant and animal life are intertwined with celestial movements.
    (hibernation, mating season, magnetic navigation, metamorphosis, blooming, leaves falling menstrual cycle.)

there are theories that suggest that we are approaching an acceleration of evolution. it is also suggested that these celestial cycles are the cause of evolutionary spikes such as the cambrian explosion.

thoughts?

The galaxies center is what our sun is aligning with and this will cause a polar shift in the worse case scenario - the Rockies where I live are a Example of extreme tectonic plate movements that have happened in the past. Its hard to tell what will transpire.

Ocean fossils found all over the world on land also prove that where we live now on land was once covered with water and the ancient maps that show Antarctica with foliage and its proper coast line without the ice...

I hope we dont have to go through the drama.
    Break fast is served

me neither. i'm not worried tho. even if it is a geological and climate upheaval, i'm surrounded by love which will only get stronger if the shit goes down.

have you felt the awakening yet? i have been going thru it alot lately. it gets really intense at times where i feel waves of understanding followed by euphoria.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

^No, thats totally innacurate @Vader. The most precise alignment has already happened, in 1998. Nothing happened. Theres not another scheduled for another 1000 years or something.

And by polar shift I assume you mean pole shift, which has nothing to do with aligning with the center of the galaxy, it is possible. The pole (axis the earth spins on) has wandered in the past, but very slowly, usually at speeds of 1degree per million years. Theres some evidence though it has happened rapidly about 800m years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Crow Magnum View Post
    me neither. i'm not worried tho. even if it is a geological and climate upheaval, i'm surrounded by love which will only get stronger if the shit goes down.

have you felt the awakening yet? i have been going thru it alot lately. it gets really intense at times where i feel waves of understanding followed by euphoria.
    Yes my family has never been closer lately and I get this feeing its time to make decisions for people when it comes to faith and - basically I chose love.
    Break fast is served

^U just gonna ignore my post then?

Thats what you everytime one of your kooky theories are disproved, you just pretent they didnt happen

Crow, I gotta hand it to you, you're a LOT further along than most other people with regards to this touchy subject.

This is pretty much all I've been studying lately and it's realities are intoxicating, to say the least. Here's what I've been able to gather so far.

You're right, it's only the end of a cycle, not the end of the world as Hollywood and a lot of fanatical authors would have us believe.

In order to fully understand 2012, you have to look at a lot of things. The Mayans, The Olmecs, The Toltecs, The Aztecs, The Druids, The Celts, The Children of Khem, The People of Ancient India, The Dogon Tribe, The Hopi Tribe, pretty much every ancient culture in the world has to be brought into view. All of these people have legends of thier roots being, not from Earth, but from the stars. This is not to literally say that we crash-landed here, or were, "created" by aliens. More like, we were encarnated in bodies made from this planet's soil, but not only are our souls not of this world, but they are, in fact, of the universe. Of Creation itself. Also, extra-terrestrials DID have a hand in our spiritual upbringing. Key hieroglyphs in Egypt, The Emerald Tablets of Thoth The Atlantean, The Nazca Lines, all of these point to this seemingly far-fetched, but ultimately inescapable truth.

One also has to consider things like Crop Circles, their nature, the condition of electronics and animals when in or around them. There is a worldwide planetary energy grid that has been popularly dubbed, "Ley Lines", that many ancient peoples believed are a bridge between human, planetary and divine energy. All of our ancient stone monuments and most of our most notable churches, mosques, synagogues and temples are built in synch with these geometric patterns of energy.

All of this is connected. EVERYTHING is connected. The so-called, "Classic Mayans", who were the earliest known Mesoamerican culture to display such skill in the realms of astronomy, mathematics and agricultre after the Olmecs, were said to be, "Children of Light". Meaning, they had made it their life's mission to re-align themselves with their in-born divinity. They KNEW who they were and they knew that there was a connection between them and everything around them. In the world and beyond. Even more lovely, is the fact that this group of people seem to have just, appeared, set up shop, built thier temples, pyramids, and of course, their famous calendars and then they just vanished. Then, the Mayans who are more popular, due to the practices of human sacrifice and the like, appeared.

Now, what does all this mean? Dr. Jose Arguelles tells us that this means that the classic Maya were in fact, not only astronauts, but astronauts who travelled by means of a unique form of teleportation. This is going to be hard to diegest for a lot of people, but bare with me; he suggests, that through means of dormant DNA activation and heavy concentration, these beings were able to transport themselves AS DNA CODES!!!

How?? Many, many people now believe that there is a DIRECT link between human DNA, The Mayan Calendar and.....drum roll please.....THE I-CHING. Specifically, they believe that there is a direct link between the 64 Hexagrams of The I-Ching and the 64 Codons of the Human DNA strand. Modern, or, what I like to call, "safe" science, tells us that we are only products of some 3%of our DNA. The other 97% being dormant or, what they've so affectionately called it, "Junk DNA". Seriously? Junk DNA? God, Nature, Fate, whatever you want to call it, doesn't create something for nothing. Everything has a purpose. Recall the movie, "The Fifth Element", when the title character, upon DNA analysis, was seen to have the same kind of DNA that we had only, "There are simply more strands." The I-Ching is the oldest Chinese manuscript in the world. No one knows exactly how old, therefore, no one can say who or where it came from, so who's to say that Dr. Arguelles, and the dozens of other people who find truth in this relationship, aren't right?

The Galactic Center, according to Dr. Arguelles, is a kind of walkie-talkie for every solar system in this galaxy. It is an antennae of sorts, by which we can either communicate or receive information through space and time. Hunab Ku is the name of the Center, according to the Ancient Maya. Our means of communication and teleportation is called Kuzan Suum. The Mayan Calendar itself, The Tzolkin, should also be considered in great detail and urgency. The numbers aren't just numbers the way we see them, one being greater or lesser than the other. They are tones. Tones that ones manipulated, will resonate a frequency. You need only think about music to understand the countless possibilities of the different permutations of a single note. Now, suppose the note were in a numerical representation.

What's the purpose of all this?? Dr. Arguelles believes, with good reason, that the Ancient Maya were, "Galactic Agents", who's job was to search for planets whose spiritual capability was high enough to align itself with the greater whole. With the greater purpose.

The only people who face disaster, in truth, are the people who are Hell-bent and determined to enslave the whole of mankind and keep us away from our true potential. Then again, if you think about who's trying to do said enslavement, and exactly what they're trying to keep us away from, in terms of knowledge and TRUE evolution, you can understand why they work 'round the clock at keeping us in a sheep-state of mind.

I urge you to pick up a book called, "The Mayan Factor" by Dr. Jose Arguelles.

Fuck what Hollywood is trying to tell us. In terms of a disater movie, it looks great, but the movie, "2012" couldn't be further away from the truth and honestly, I don't think it's an accident that they went with the disaster ploy either.

Peace.

P.S. Just F.Y.I., those white things on Mars aren't Polar caps. Check out, "The Hollow Earth" by Dr. Raymond Bernard.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

^are you joking?

Critics of the 2012 doomsday theorists have been saying this for YEARS, thats its just the same as our calender ending in december.

Nothing new here. In fact its taken you guys a hell of a long time to get to this point.

In fact, I think this idea is wrong. Its not the same. Because the end of their calenders actually meant something, its just the meaing has been lost over time

Don't believe the hype.

WE will align with the center of the universe, the magnetic north & south will switch.
    That's still not the apocalypse...

And the maya calender has dates beyond 25/12/2012

^Sorry@Ghost, I don't listen to critics because all they are, in my opinion are well-payed skeptics. I'm more inclined to believe someone who has actually done the research and lived with and learned from the people themselves who know the different aspects of the calendar itself. Not simply when the numbers stop counting.

Nothing new? Then maybe you can tell us all how exactly to use the Tzolkin and the I-Ching to re-activate the sleeping portions of our DNA? Or maybe what the significance is of the GAP days on the Calendar? Maybe bring us to the point that you seem to be at, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by ikke View Post
    Don't believe the hype.

WE will align with the center of the universe, the magnetic north & south will switch.
    That's still not the apocalypse...

And the maya calender has dates beyond 25/12/2012
    As far as the pole-shift, can you name a source? And it's teh center of The Milky Way Galaxy that we're going to align with.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

2012 is around the corner - let's stop trying to be prophets and just wait to see what happens

No, i already told you , the earth aligned with the center in 1998, not 2012.

Get your facts right.

And theres also a big difference between a pole shift and magnetic switch, theyre 2 completely different things.

Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    As far as the pole-shift, can you name a source? And it's teh center of The Milky Way Galaxy that we're going to align with.
    Some random show on the history channel :P.

Can't remember sorry.

And magnetic north/south switching =/=Pole-shift.

Quote Originally Posted by ikke View Post

And magnetic north/south switching =/=Pole-shift.
    No.

These 2 things have nothing to do with each other.

Do you even know what a pole shift is?