Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Are you free?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    my own experience
    I asked what's your standard unit of measurement. Pick up a ruler, an American Standard Ruler and an inch will always be an inch regardless of the type style color or whatever, of American Standard Rulers. The measurement is consistent and your own experience isn't consistent, it's always changing.

The ABBOTT

without all the bullshit opinions, freedom is self evident.. it just is...im not trying to be so ambiguous

but for people who dont know, its self sufficiency i guess withot being too deep thats the best way to sum it up.

yea they do boil down to fear... what injustive isnt rooted in fear?

those in the know fear we never recognize we are their equals

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    I asked what's your standard unit of measurement. Pick up a ruler, an American Standard Ruler and an inch will always be an inch regardless of the type style color or whatever, of American Standard Rulers. The measurement is consistent and your own experience isn't consistent, it's always changing.
    its beyond your left brain

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Veteran Member

without all the bullshit opinions, freedom is self evident.. it just is...im not trying to be so ambiguous

but for people who dont know, its self sufficiency i guess withot being too deep thats the best way to sum it up.

yea they do boil down to fear... what injustive isnt rooted in fear?

those in the know fear we never recognize we are their equals
    Again, if that's your opinion then it is what it is. If your statement of it being self evident holds the weight....take a look outside and see how many people have that self evident FREEDOM or are they....slaves/controlled or whatever? When a person knows what FREEDOM is, they function in a unique way as compared to those who don't know and have freedom.

So children don't have freedom then because they're not self sufficient. The elderly don't have freedom because they're not self sufficient. This is just me examining the information you're giving...not saying you're right or wrong just seeing how your definition actually functions.

I say that Freedom is the ability to grow and develop without hinderence. A person doesn't need an outside force to take away their freedom. I function in a real world so I strive to give functioning definitions.

Ok, you say it's fear but the people who actually are making things happen say otherwise.

What injustice isn't rooted in fear? Every injustice that occurs. The root isn't fear, it is and always will be Knowledge. That's the foundation NOT fear. Having a lack of knowledge produces fear. When a person has knowledge fear doesn't have a place to exist. Knowledge always destroys fear but fear doesn't destroy knowledge.

Those corporations you speak of are concerned with what the public knows or doesn't know more than anything else. From not having that foundation FEAR can then be supplanted in a person but it can't happen when there's knowledge.

Those in the know, know that they are inferior and that the Black Man is the Supreme Being.....that's what they know. They also know their time is up.....they knew in the past as they know now, that sleeping giant will one day wake up. That's what they know.

Veteran Member

its beyond your left brain
    32. Tell us the mental and physical power of a real devil?

Wu Vatican

if you dont like american freedom. move.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

semantics.

either you are free or you ain't.
    there is no unit of measure.

like asking a woman how pregnant she is.