Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Official Terminator Salvation Discussion Thread

John W. Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Movie was dry as fuck.........by the first 10 min. you knew it was gonna be boring. Arnold Schwarzenegger assed out fighting doesn't help either....

what? arnie isnt in the film.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
    So I haven't seen this movie yet, really want to actually, but I was watching the review on atthemovies.com and they were talking about and the young douche gives it a see it rating and the old douche gives it skip it rating because he couldn't get into the story cuz he never saw the first 3 Terminator movies...HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU GET ON A MOVIE REVIEW SHOW OR BE A MOVIE CRITIC WIHTOUT HAVING SEEN THOSE MOVIES. When you know you're gonna have to see it, atleast go back and watch the first movies LOL ridiculous
    Fuck a critic. Most of the reviewers are giving it a bad rating because of the plot. What do people expect; it's a terminator movie.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    lol at the Terminator tv show getting cancelled literally within days of the movie coming out.
    I liked the show, but not surprised that it got canned, is the movie better than the show?

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

blows 3 out of the water but it still wasnt that good....huge fan of the first two....lost interest now with these pg13 shits.....5/10

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Tage View Post
    what? arnie isnt in the film.
    he kinda is

I enjoyed it. Could someone explain the plot holes, haven't watched the first two terminators in a long time.

i can't complain it was a good movie the special effects and camera angles are the best thing in this movie
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Veteran Member

Concerning Arnold....the Terminators in the movie are all T-600's (metallic machines or machines w/ rubber skin). The Terminator @ the end of the film...

SPOILER

Is the T-800 model (the same model Arnold was in T1-3) with real human skin instead of rubber. The body is actually a stunt double of Roland Kickinger (another Austrian body builder that looks like Arnold). The face is a computer grafted version of Arnold on Rolands face and he looks more like the Arnold from T1

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

look great in the trailer - oh well

the movie was alright, the effects were dope. the storyline was abit retarded, but i really didnt care for that. was entertaining. hope they make a sequel with a better storyline cause these movies got massive potential.

there was a massive roar in the cinema when it showed Arnold. that scene sort of made the movie really.

I just saw this movie recently. I liked it more than I thought I would. It was different how there wasn't really a specific main 'bad guy' character, which was cool. The guy who played Marcus did a good acting job, as did the young guy who played Kyle. I remember him from some other movies. Christian Bale's acting and character was boring.

Banned

how was james camerons 1 minute depiction of the robot wars in the opening sequence of T2 15 years ago better than anything this overpriced piece of shit offered!?!?!!?

mcG needs to suffocate on the next hollywood exec he blows in attempt to get a release!!!!!!

you have some of the most iconic elements of film already created, ready to use, and they still made a fucking stinker!!!!!!! i hope james cameron gets a ridiculous budget and makes his own terminator future wars movie, and shows this fuckin hacktackular bum mcG how its done!!!!!! jimmy coulda made a better movie than this on a shoestring budget in 89.... pathetic that hollywood shows this kinda disrepesct to a legendary franchise!!!!!!

and christian bale needs to take a break, son is average to bad in just about everything!!!! give him a tv special, son aint ready for the big show!!!!!