The Abduction

The Piece Maker - Tony Touch

GZA
    RZA
    Masta Killa
    Inspectah Deck
    Ghostface Killah

True Master

Easily one of the most underated tracks from the wu catalogue. Gza, Rza Ghost and INS spit flames on this.

Alot of wu fans up until recently wern't even aware of this joint due to it pretty much being a Tony Touch exclusive, but those of us fortunate enough to have copped the rather excellent Tony Touch Piecemaker cd from day 1 have been banging the shit out of this song for years.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by El Don View Post
    Easily one of the most underated tracks from the wu catalogue. Gza, Rza Ghost and INS spit flames on this.

Alot of wu fans up until recently wern't even aware of this joint due to it pretty much being a Tony Touch exclusive, but those of us fortunate enough to have copped the rather excellent Tony Touch Piecemaker cd from day 1 have been banging the shit out of this song for years.
    I Remeber When The Piecemaker Was Coming Out I Think It Was The Source Had An Article In It With Tony Touch Going Over Some Of The Tracks And He Said He Had A Wu-Tang Song On There And That When He Heard The Beat He Knew He Had To Get The Wu On It Thats All He Could Think Of. Luckily I Read That Interview I Made My Friend Burn That Cd For Me Right After That.

Shit Is Crazy Classic Wu-Tang Inspectah Rips It Ghost Finishs It Off Switchin The Whole Style Of The Song.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by el don View Post
    easily one of the most underated tracks from the wu catalogue. Gza, rza ghost and ins spit flames on this.

Alot of wu fans up until recently wern't even aware of this joint due to it pretty much being a tony touch exclusive, but those of us fortunate enough to have copped the rather excellent tony touch piecemaker cd from day 1 have been banging the shit out of this song for years.

yeah this was a dope track and all spit flames

DRUNKENARTS

ye dope track nice hard beat and crazy rza flow

deck was the highlight on this track imo, some crazy flows and lines in his verse. they all killed it but deck was the best overall.

i bought that album just for this track

^^^Yea that's when I was at the height of my stanism, when i would buy soundtracks just for the one Wu track on it.

ye its was 2.99 so i wasnt gonna complain and it has other dope tracks on there but Abduction is the illest on there