Thread: Under Attack From The Robot Tank(official warcloud thread)

less hate more music

Merry Christmas to me, my wife got me Theater of Pain.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Gun Grave is the shit probly my favorite track off the joint right now. Nova get Tank to release The History of Violence he was killin it during that time period.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

85 %ER

I got my copy of this album and IMo the guests are just overkill, no one flows well with holocaust its all odd verses placed over basic tracks, the mastering levels are uneven all over album, the best tracks are were holocaust is alone and there is only a couple.

I don't understand, he was great on RZA's and Killarmy's albums but the dude is trash now, and I just keep seeing this tread pop up, I just can't believe that people are still following his music. Its just bad music, I guess allot of people are hoping to hear a silkworm, dooms day, bastard swordsman or terrorist like verse, because all those verses were ill. I'm not a hater but instead a fan of good music and what I've been hearing from him hardly qualifies.

The man is not for everyone that is for sure. His flow and delivery are not what they used to be but The Sign of Hells Winter is still a god of rhymes.

his silkworm style isn't even my favorite tbh

TBH I dont prefer any one of the man's alter ego's over another, they all hold a distinct unmatched style
    I can get over that every rhyme he throws make you picture something specific in your head, noone else does that for me, ahaha

Veteran Member

^ yeah he's creates some of the craziest visuals ever .

The Warcloud Smugglin Booze shit and the shit he was doin around like 2004-05 was crazy love that shit like Gun and Doomsday (Reprise).

Heard the album, and it's ok. The guests were actually better than expected, except for Professional, which is still one of the worst emcees I've ever heard. Nova did well, and the higher profile guests were pretty much on point. They did seem to use a weird mix on all the main vocals, and the overall mastering is still off. I know that artists create for themselves foremost, but in the end, it's really all about your fans isn't it? Doesn't Holocaust ever stop to think that his fans have been waiting for years to hear more of the Warcloud-era type rhymes? Everything since the Blue Sky/Black Death album has been received by pretty much all with a bit of skepticism and want of more of his older styles. I'm still a huge fan of everything he does, but like almost every other fan, wish for more in the older styles. I believe he could regain a lot of his mc status, attract more fans, and ultimately make more money from his art if he listened to the voices of his fans more. Just my opinion, but I think the reason this forum post stays so active is because people are hoping to hear that he's coming with more of that old style.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH diggitydondruma's Avatar

^^ Nah G. You need to listen some old Professional joints on them Scarekrow beats. Like Pro's Laboratory. He killed those beats. I learnt to respect him from there. He has the ability to deliver swift tongue twisting vocals that no average emcee could do. So no matter how laid back his style sounds these days, I respect the dude from back then. He deserves it. Praises due. Motherfucker is ILL. Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by elsachmo View Post
    Heard the album, and it's ok. The guests were actually better than expected, except for Professional, which is still one of the worst emcees I've ever heard. Nova did well, and the higher profile guests were pretty much on point. They did seem to use a weird mix on all the main vocals, and the overall mastering is still off. I know that artists create for themselves foremost, but in the end, it's really all about your fans isn't it? Doesn't Holocaust ever stop to think that his fans have been waiting for years to hear more of the Warcloud-era type rhymes? Everything since the Blue Sky/Black Death album has been received by pretty much all with a bit of skepticism and want of more of his older styles. I'm still a huge fan of everything he does, but like almost every other fan, wish for more in the older styles. I believe he could regain a lot of his mc status, attract more fans, and ultimately make more money from his art if he listened to the voices of his fans more. Just my opinion, but I think the reason this forum post stays so active is because people are hoping to hear that he's coming with more of that old style.
    Yeah Diggity is on point, Pro is fuckin dope. He is just too unorthadox with his style sometimes and some cant get with it.

And no Holo dont ever stop to think about what his fans want. lol I think its pretty obvious that dude dont give two fucks if people listen to his music or not. He is way to much in his own world. An he aint ever gonna do shit like Mixed Forrest Zone or Old Jail pajama Room again, personally I dont think he can flow like that anymore. I could be wrong but thats my feeling anyway. He's got unrealesed shit from those times and later, maybe some day that shit will find its way to us.
    Last edited by LoTec; 01-07-2010 at 02:53 AM.

Was Pro's Labratory The Next Installment ever released?
    Im tryin to get my hands on the album but i cant seem to....

Kamkazi Ghost The Argyle Gargoyle's Avatar

Chambermusik has um 4 sale now they got almost all pros stuff