Thread: we need a Rza interview

Default we need a Rza interview

if Rza is still envolved with this site then we need to get that nigga here for an interview. i dont know if the proper people to make that happen are here but this needs to happen at some point.

i got shit i wanna know.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Veteran Member

Default Re: we need a Rza interview

i agree

co-sign

peeps say RZA checking this board now n then, kinda strange he just reads n never speaks the truth to real Wu fans.

he prolly got a girl who he talks to from time to time-she on the site often.. probably

i donīt really get it why people hide on their own web presents. what could happen? he maybe get a lot of pmīs... love and maybe hate--- hm... got no time for the students?

music is a job for them - give music in form of cdīs and concerts and collect money for that . a simple job. the rest of the time, they close the shop and go home to spend the money for jewelery and all that... 5 % nation is 5 % world is so -cause the gods donīt live right. posting back to us "fans" would mean "showing love" for the next man . but saying something like "teach knowledge" and really doing it, thatīs two different thangs.

Wu Vatican

^no doubt
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brahma
    music is a job for them - give music in form of cdīs and concerts and collect money for that . a simple job. the rest of the time, they close the shop and go home to spend the money for jewelery and all that... 5 % nation is 5 % world is so -cause the gods donīt live right. posting back to us "fans" would mean "showing love" for the next man . but saying something like "teach knowledge" and really doing it, thatīs two different thangs.
    I aint trying to offend you in any way and if I do Im really really sorry cause we gotta take care of our brothers, but shucks manolo I dunno if you really smart or insane. Maybe its my stupidity and I cant fathom the power of your brain. But yeah anyway had to say that. I would like to read a Rza interview, cause when I met him he was a real down to earth brother and he seems like an intelligent man. Plus I love his music and shiz. So yeah I would really love to have something from him on this site. PEACE
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

someone's tryin to be like chamber musik.......

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Wu Vatican

Hey Wu Corp Fam!

Although I have been very busy working on Meth's album, Rae's Cuban Linx 2, and spreading my seeds, I still have found enough time out of my music making, love making, joint smoking day, to visit all of the loyal Wu Tang Clan fans and supporters. As for an interview, hell yeah, you know, I'd gladly do that for all the loyal fans left on the planet earth. You know what I'm saying? Bong Bong. So stay true to yourself loyal fans. Study your mathematics, balnce your ego and self, and remember, words kill as fast as bullets. Arm Leg Leg Arm Head.

Bodododododododododo

Sincerely,
    Ruler Zig Zag Zig Allah

fuck Chambermusik

85 %ER

I agree and support this cause, the time is right, the Wu is at a crucial point right now,
    "You asked for it, shot up the jams like syringes
    My technique alone blows doors straight off the hinges"

Ghostface Killah - Winter Warz

I remember Cilvaringz did a video interview last year with RZA. It was supposed to be uploaded onto the site, but it never happened. Cilvaringz blamed it on that someone stole his videocamera... Ask him about it.

If we managed to get an interview up, I'd only ask RZA what his musical intentions are these days - what is his plan for Wu-Tang, or his own music, whatever he's focusing on at the moment. What he's planning to do with Wu-Tang, or at the very least Raekwon & Meth. Basically an in depth update of what each Clansmen is working on.

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brahma
    i donīt really get it why people hide on their own web presents. what could happen? he maybe get a lot of pmīs... love and maybe hate--- hm... got no time for the students?
    I don't get it either!