Thread: Boxing

Starvin' individuals kill Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    Pac-man is going to be fighting Josh Clottey it seems now on March 13th

The entire boxing world is ecstatic
    At least Clottey will put up a fight. But then again, that's what we thought about Cotto...

sigh now watch Josh get the upset

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4808708

I guess its hopeless now. Sucks that the politics of boxing has to ruin the fight of our lifetimes

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
    how come floyd wants to take random blood tests but manny doesn't lol
    why are you so adamant about defending Floyd.

This request of Manny is so out of line that I would do Manny for going thru with it.

THis fight is off because Floyd isn't ready or doenst want to fight because he knows no fighter is going to agree to such a ridiculous stipulation.

Wow...Clottey would be a tough & good fight for Pacman. Though I'm crossing my fingers hoping that the Mayweather fight still happens March 13.

I don't think the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight will happen that early, maybe in may.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    Floyd is the new Roy Jones im tellin you...to worried about some career outside of boxing that he is never going to have.

After he realizes the only gigs he can get are with the WWE, he will crawl back past his prime and get beat by hungrier lesser fighters.
    LOL... maybe Philthy Rich Records will blow up! He's signed Fred Billionaire (?). He should also ask Frank Thomas about his Undyniable Records & see how much $$$ he lost with that. I know Floyd has made a lot of money but he seems to spend it just as quick as he earns it.

Zab Judah should have beat Mayweather in that fight. Boxing has dissapointed me ever since that happened. Including the De La Hoya panties thing

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    why are you so adamant about defending Floyd.

This request of Manny is so out of line that I would do Manny for going thru with it.

THis fight is off because Floyd isn't ready or doenst want to fight because he knows no fighter is going to agree to such a ridiculous stipulation.
    What's the big deal with taking a test? If he has nothing to hide this should be no problem. We could've been had this fight set in stone.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

Floyd is putting up as much red tape to fuck with this fight

The ABBOTT

floyd trying to get out of this fight for whatever reason and make it look like mannys fault.

floyd is ducking

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Is having only one loss really that bad for Mayweather?

whatever it is they jus fucked boxing hard with this. when everyone thought that yeah maybe we got ourselves a boxing rivalry like the ones back in the day, they go and fuck it up.

I mean you can blame both sides, but the main blame goes to Mayweather's camp. they jus seemed to be acting like bitches over the whole thing, and it seems that Floyd ducked out of the fight. on the other hand Manny should have jus accepted, his reasoning was pretty weak. now everyone gonna question if Manny taking shit.

The ABBOTT

freddy roach and flloyd mayweather sr have a long feud history. I think a bog factor is freddy roach refuses to take orders from the mayweather camp. even so, manny tried to meet him halfway. its not floyds place to demand this.

so it seems its an excuse for him.

its no secret boxing is rigged. the judah fight is an example. the sport has alot invested with fighters like floyd having undefeated records for years. Im wondering if pacquiao is stealing that from floyd and now theyre investing in manny and thats why floyd has doubts or something similar.
    Last edited by PALEHORSE; 01-08-2010 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Banned

bob arum is a fucking dirt bag, this faggot whines like clock work when he doesnt get his way!!!!!!

give the fans the fight they want, which is manny vs floyd!!!!!!!!

boxing as a whole takes a loss when the big fights dont go down over bullshit!!!!!!

and this old stooge arum wonders why boxing keps losing popularity... get a clue, promote fights worth seeing!!!!!!