Thread: "Jazzoning" SinMix1

Default "Jazzoning" SinMix1

Haven't posted any music in a while.

Lot's going on for anyone that is interested. I started producing a while back, that's been coming around. Got a record produced by 12welve that is almost done, we are gonna be pushing that in NY. Actually my wife and I are moving up to the area for a several reasons in the summer, so I'm slowly trying to transition my focus from the philly scene to Ny. The projects with Reamlz are always in the works, another pre album is in the works, and the Odyssey for release much further down the line. Look out for a self-produced project in the near future as well. 2010 is all about the music.

EDIT:

I just put the beat up, I was going to fix the remix but didn't have the time.

Peace

www.myspace.com/sincezanne
    Last edited by Sinapse; 01-22-2010 at 11:24 PM.

beat is real sick!! def had me jazzoning

the vocals were dope, but i felt they could have been a touch louder. also i few spots seemed a little off beat, but seeing as they are from an old track and mixed in they are solid. i can imagine its hard to mix a track with old vocals that were rhymed on another beat.

just my thoughts. lookin foreward to the projects you got going

PEACe

I love how the beat faded in...nice effects right off the bat. well the beat itself is awesome..all the layers and elements meshed together make a nice sound fam. I felt the vocals were off beat in certain spots. but yea man...great beat for sure...looking forward to next month no doubt, also i liked that saloon sounding melody around 1:40...props.

Caught up with the sky
    Shot at God.

Thanks a lot for peeping and getting back so quick fellas...

I took the remix down and just put the beat up, I was going to fix the remix but didn't have the time.

Thanks again, PEACE
    Last edited by Sinapse; 01-22-2010 at 08:23 PM.

soldier of christ

glad to hear ur getting on the production tip and ur doing a good job and u'll defitntly improve so ur planing on moving to the n.y i'm gonna be building a studio soon outside of the one i have in my home but ur welcome to drob by when it's ready keeping doing ur thing peace.
    Last edited by Erap; 01-21-2010 at 07:08 PM.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Real dope vibe on this beat. Has an original sound and feel to it. I'm all for MC's making their own beats. It let's you create things that suit your vision and tailor things however you want it. How long have you been making beats for?
    noyzhiphop.bandcamp.com
    twitter.com/noyzhiphop

Thanks a lot for peeping and for the feedbacks...

Erap - no doubt, thanks a lot for the offer. i'll def come thru see what's going down once you got that up and running. always down to have some sessions

Noyz - I haven't been producing all that long, started back in the fall, probably middle of Nov. but I had been pondering it for a long time and researching shit thoroughly, picking the brains of the producers I work with...so it wasn't like I started from scratch, I had some understanding of the process going in to it. obviously still massive improvements to make, I've only started to get to point where I felt like sharing it the last few beats. Thanks again.

Peace

cool shit, like how it builds in the beginning
    Ozmosis X Big Pun: The Punisher

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr