Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunny Winters, Why Didn't You Respond To My PM About Jobs And White Supervisors?

-

Default Sunny Winters, Why Didn't You Respond To My PM About Jobs And White Supervisors?

I remember you or somebody else posted a topic in Know The Ledge forum about jobs and you said poor blacks shouldn't have to play by the white man's rules when it comes to getting a job. Why do you feel that way? You think white supervisors are supposed to hire poor blacks just because they need a job? Poor blacks won't do what it takes to get a job. So why should white supervisors feel sorry for them and just give them a job because they need one? Poor blacks will show up to a job wearing whatever they want and talking how they wanna talk and they wonder why they can't get a job. I remember when i first started applying for jobs after i graduated from high school. I used to wear whatever i wanted to job interviews and i never gave a thought as to why jobs wasn't calling me. It didn't hit me until later on why i wasn't getting jobs and i knew that i needed to make a change in the clothes i wore. The bottom line is you have to impress job supervisors to get a job. If i was in charge of a company, i wouldn't hire poor blacks unless they wore the right clothes and talked proper.

Now the thing i have a problem with about jobs is that most poor blacks can't get a job because they don't have experience in the position that companies are hiring for. Most of them didn't finish high school and didn't go to college. So therefore jobs won't hire them but i feel that the only way people are gonna get experience at a job is if you hire them so they can learn how to do the job. Most jobs nowadays won't train people anymore and that leaves a lot of poor blacks unemployed. I also have a problem with low paying jobs because it's not right to pay people a low salary for the hard work they do. Everybody deserves to have a good salary to live on so they can pay their bills, buy food, buy clothes, buy furniture, buy a car, get a apartment or a house. It's impossible to take care of yourself when you're getting a low salary and a welfare check and food stamps isn't enough to live on either when you don't have a job.

{>____<}

Obviously, Sunny is pro black.

I know a few blacks who have degrees but for some reason can't land a job. They're people who don't have college degrees and yet they're living great. They're driving nice cars, nice clothes, nice apartment or house, etc. But the people who have college degrees are BROKE!!!! They have to repay back student loans, drive crappy cars, live in shitty places, etc. It's not what is seems. I think it all depends on the person and where he/she lives.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

-

You know some blacks who don't have college degrees and are living good? I would like to meet them hahahahahahahahaha. Yeah i agree with you about college. Society tries to tell us that college is gonna get you a good job but what they don't tell you is that you'll end up in debt having to pay back school loans and a college degree doesn't necessarily guarantee you a good job.

Ironman,
    Were those people without college degrees dealing drugs? Just curious.

Banned

sunny winters is too pro-black for his own good and CJ, you are too anti-black for your own good

Sunny is whiter than the dude from the movie Powder.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You know some blacks who don't have college degrees and are living good? I would like to meet them hahahahahahahahaha. Yeah i agree with you about college. Society tries to tell us that college is gonna get you a good job but what they don't tell you is that you'll end up in debt having to pay back school loans and a college degree doesn't necessarily guarantee you a good job.
    I keep hearing that grad. school is the way to go. I went to school for six years and I had to sacrifice so much! Why isn't a B.S. enough?

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Ironman,
    Were those people without college degrees dealing drugs? Just curious.
    I don't think so. All that I know is they come from good families. I guess you can say that they're spoiled. They got their jobs through family connections.

BS=BullShit
    MS=MoreShit
    PhD=Piled Higher & Deeper

CJ is a bad joke and i hope he catches AIDS from licking a busted blister on a hooker's pinkytoe.

-

Art Vandelay, i'm anti black because ignorant blacks always acting a damn fool. If they acted right, i wouldn't be dissing them often.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I don't think so. All that I know is they come from good families. I guess you can say that they're spoiled. They got their jobs through family connections.
    you do realize that many white people conduct themselves this way.
    often this is why white people are perceived to be more successful. its because they take care of family, while the black family is all but destroyed.

this is why immigrants get ahead so fast. they use family connections.
    arabs and indians with the convienience stores and subwaysubs and 7-11 and gas stations...
    koreans with nail shops and hair products.
    south&central americans with landscaping and repair and construction...

what do blacks have?

niggers constantly complainin about other niggers.

fuck you ironman and fuck you cj.

-

Oooh Wunded Fox i'm scared of you. Your faggot ass is the one that always got something ignorant to say because your mommy and daddy don't give you any attention LOL. So you come on here looking for attention because nobody likes you.

-

Only things blacks own is record stores in the hood, car rims shops, barbershops and barbecue restaurants hahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Oooh Wunded Fox i'm scared of you. Your faggot ass is the one that always got something ignorant to say because your mommy and daddy don't give you any attention LOL. So you come on here looking for attention because nobody likes you.
    that was real ignorant chucky.

aren't you unattractive and broke?
    don't you have to pay for pussy?
    yeah, i thought that was you.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
    y
    fuck you ironman and fuck you cj.
    Excuse me?! I was talking about both white and black people. I know of some blacks who are living well despite dropping out of college. The samething for whites. To me, they're lucky because they come from good families.

I'm saying it's not fair that for the people who struggled to obtained a science degree can't find a job. Why is that? I NEVER once say it had anything to do with race what's so ever.

WOW!