View Poll Results: which moral standard is higher ????

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • new testement

1 100.00%
  • koran

0 0%

Thread: Which has the higher standard of moral teaching the koran or the new testement !!!!!!

Default Which has the higher standard of moral teaching the koran or the new testement !!!!!!

I just want to hear what people think which set of scripture has the higher moral and ethical teachings.

here are some of christians teaching from the master:

21You know that our ancestors were told, "Do not murder" and "A murderer must be brought to trial." 22But I promise you that if you are angry with someone, you will have to stand trial. If you call someone a fool, you will be taken to court. And if you say that someone is worthless, you will be in danger of the fires of hell.

teaching about love you enemies

43You have heard people say, "Love your neighbours and hate your enemies." 44But I tell you to love your enemies and pray for anyone who mistreats you. ,Then you will be acting like your Father in heaven

teaching about adultary

You have heard that it was said, 'You shall not commit adultery.' But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

teaching about divoorce:

31You have been taught that a man who divorces his wife must write out divorce papers for her. 32But I tell you if you divorce your wife for anyother reason other than her unfaithfulness, you will cause her to committe adulatry, just as any man who marries her is guilty of adulatry"

teaching about revenge:

You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' [g] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 04-22-2010 at 12:46 AM.

PRODIGAL SUN

The New Testament...regardless of whether it has been manipulated by man (like some will claim)...its principles are very clear and consistent throughout the book...i find the koran to have contradictions...one surah will encourage war and violence, and the other about tolerance and peace...
    "Me and every other sane hip hop fan and critic knows that pac has no classics."
    - TAURO DA GRIM LATIN

^
    yes,true retard.

Veteran Member

Sarr, yu have most likely not read the quran.

What you have read were probably corrupted translations.

If you really went to the original words and their meanings (the arabic), and studied various parts of the text where similar subjects are written about, you would probably uncover the worldwide deception and know the truth.

What's the New Testament say about making inflammatory, bullshit threads?

You're in this mindstate of a religious pissing contest that is utterly pathetic as a human being. Please stop. NOW

Support the Real. Click HERE