Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Jay Electronica talks shit about the RZA (vid)

lol, i guess it's indicative to how little attention i pay to these wu affiliates, but people actually pay attention to what someone like 9th Prince says? On his twitter?

In 2010?

Same goes for Kay Slay pretty much.

didn't David Banner diss RZA over that interview?

cuz its RAP LAND

1-504-292-1217

if you got anything more to say on this shit(the jay electronica/rza/9th/kayslay Beef) just call that number right there.leave a message.if the box is full then just wait because somebody clears it.

thats jays numbers

'

whatever happened to the days when people threw fruit, veggies and fetuses on stage?

what does kay slay's age have anything to do with whether or not his point is relevant. that's some really dumb shit to say.

I like jay electronica and all 4 of his songs - but he's got such a chip on his shoulder about the south. rza was right. and rza wasn't talking about ALL southern rap. just the kind of retarded, empty-headed laffy-taffy, twerk your neck and all that shit.

when he runs off a list of southern rappers that are "nice" it's like talking about female comedians. they're not really funny, they're just funny for girls. the south is the same thing. there are a few highlights that only stand out amidst the wasteland of shitty production and dumb lyrics that is the south

people get way too hurt about this - it's like you're not allowed to not like it. the only southern rap I like is the kind that sounds like the hiphop I like - which is rooted in the east coast (new york) sound. kind of like jay electronica

the real problem is jay put to much sauce on it....he issues this big disclaimer about i love rza whatever whatever..then talks reckless..yo, i woulda done some shit to the boy, i woulda put hands on the boy etc..and then on top of that..the real bullshit is when he was like..and hes not even FROM NY!!!!! yo, thats the beef u may not see if u not from somewhere poppin..so hes basically saying rza is dickriding ny and hes not evn from there you know..like trying to pull rzas card and expose him..and that was some disrespectful shit for him to say..if he just woulda took rza to task for the comment there wouldnt be an issue because it was a blindingly ignorant comment from someone like bobby who claims to be so balanced and shit..but jay jumped outta pocket..its obvious in the vid hes feeling himself a little too much..

forget timbo or ghost,if this dude tried to get physical with rza,i can assure u,he would have major problems with the bloods,he need to chill with that and drop something

[QUOTE=graveyard_shifter;1893698]forget timbo or ghost,if this dude tried to get physical with rza,i can assure u,he would have major problems with the bloods

Damn fam wu got blood backing i do hear rza make references to the bloods here and there!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

yeah think of how many times you heard the word "crab" over Wu shit. its obviously a Blood connection.

sometimes I feel silly having a Blue Wu logo on my back windshield of my car but my whole car is blue.LOL

^^^ya you could do a whole thread of subliminal references to bloods in rza songs

I regret watching this interview though.

He comes off as such an idiot (besides the rza comment).