Thread: R.I.P. Dennis Hopper

Platinum Chupa Chup DirtMcgehrk's Avatar

Default R.I.P. Dennis Hopper

Peace to teh gawd. Guy was an amazing actor and director. Sufficiently freaked me out when I was little in Blue Velvet. Rest in Peace.

"Drag you to hell I'm evil dead, you can call me Sam Raimi/ These Muthafuckas
    want a verse but they can't pay me."

-

I heard he died. RIP Dennis. He was a good actor and props to him for directing classic hood movie Colors with Sean Penn, Robert Duvall, Maria Conchita Alonso, Leon, Damon Wayans, Don Cheadle. He was a good bad guy in Speed movie with Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock. He also played a bad guy in Red Rock West movie with Nicolas Cage and Lara Flynn Boyle. He was a bad guy in Boiling Point movie with Wesley Snipes and Viggo Mortensen but that movie sucks. I was disappointed. I know he recently was on Crash tv show that came on Starz channel but i never watched it. I'm gonna get it on dvd later. Has anybody seen Crash tv show? Is it any good? I like Crash movie. Is it just like the movie?

Poet Of The Streets

RIP King Koopa

^Lol first movie I ever saw him in. Dude was an amazing actor though. Rest in Peace.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted