Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SIDROW inc presents: Prelude to an extinction (Official merchandise)

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

so what happened?

nothing?
    We do it for the people.

^ yep....nothing at all lol

Quote Originally Posted by ikke View Post
    Sid will have ethered himself by the end of this shit
    lol way too late on that
    the question is how many times

You faggots have been talking about me all sunday?

Listen, the ether is here and its seriously scadenlous, it transends internet shit and violates the actual real life of Ofodrinwa family.

I will post it once you show appreciation, i'm not gonna drop such a timeless banga too a bunch of whiny insecure kids fighting amongst themselves.

I want to see a show of unity for this ether.

Just this one time....
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

^ im not gonna lie, i am actually interested to see what it is lol and TSAs reaction

ill only be interested if sid comes through with his promise of retirement afterward
    otherwise this shit been lame since day one
    lol @ artform...its just the internet dude, calm down

Quote Originally Posted by SHALLAH JUSTICE View Post
    You faggots have been talking about me all sunday?

Listen, the ether is here and its seriously scadenlous, it transends internet shit and violates the actual real life of Ofodrinwa family.

I will post it once you show appreciation, i'm not gonna drop such a timeless banga too a bunch of whiny insecure kids fighting amongst themselves.

I want to see a show of unity for this ether.

Just this one time....
    Now SID is devising an "out" so he won't have to post this epic ether thread that doesn't exist anyway. This is classic backpeddling by someone who realized he is buried in quicksand. You guys shouldn't get too excited because it's all just attention whoring by a desperate delusional little boy.

people think its not coming cuz its like the cure rza can say all he wants about it coming, he can say in interviews that its coming, he can get it tattooed on his stomach the cure coming soon, he can have a little promo in his movie where the main character talks about a cure coming from the abbot but no one really believes him. we will get about 10 more bobby digital albums before we get the cure.

Brcok is the most upset becaue he has been logging in at the noted thread times every day only to be dissapointed then smashes his keyboard like that fat german wow kid.

The Ether is here, but like i said i want to see some appreciation and unity before i drop it.

i've seen the ether. its real. i think this will cause another visit to the lincoln nebraska police station. but idk international law very well...interpol? idk man.

if it was me, i would just take the loss tsa serve me and keep it moving cause what he's concocted just ain't right...at all.

lol

Brcok is the most upset becaue he has been logging in at the noted thread times every day only to be dissapointed then smashes his keyboard like that fat german wow kid.

The Ether is here, but like i said i want to see some appreciation and unity before i drop it.
    Appreciation and unity? Yes and let's all sing kumbaya and give each other greased up hand jobs while we're at it. The only reason people pay attention to you SID, is morbid curiosity. Nobody can drive past a train wreck without looking for bodies, it's human nature.

You recently made a sid ether thread rumour thread!?!?!

Think about that one seriously....

Man brock is such a loser, i bet he is sweaty as fuck, i bet this guy has excessive sweat production, his strained sweat pores have even started their own reviews on what their favourite liquids that enter brocks body are.

His pores sends the reviews to the rest of his body via nerve blog, his liver cells write infamous blogs about brocks spleen behaviour, i mean if spending 2 hours over your lampshade writing 1998 timbo king B side reviews on draft paper helps you fight manic depression i'm all for it!

Banned

dont let your haters affect how you do etherage, towelhead.

I dont care when you 'drop' it, but I'm curious to see how far you sick fucks would go over an internet rivalry.

You recently made a sid ether thread rumour thread!?!?!

Think about that one seriously....

Man brock is such a loser, i bet he is sweaty as fuck, i bet this guy has excessive sweat production, his strained sweat pores have even started their own reviews on what their favourite liquids that enter brocks body are.

His pores sends the reviews to the rest of his body via nerve blog, his liver cells write infamous blogs about brocks spleen behaviour, i mean if spending 2 hours over your lampshade writing 1998 timbo king B side reviews on draft paper helps you fight manic depression i'm all for it!

Your humor makes me want to listen to Radiohead and slit my wrists. Figure out what to do for your ether thread yet? Don't bother answering, I know you haven't.