93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Killah Priest

26 27.96%
  • Killa Sin

67 72.04%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Killa Sin vs. Killah Priest

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

good to hear. looking foward to hearing him after he gets back on his feet.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    I disregarded what u said before this....."I" wasn't all that lets be for real. Cilvaringz has hot beats though I'll give him that. And wtf are you talking about? A whole album produced by the wu-elements in 2010 would still be considered new shit. new beats new concepts. Anyways Cilvaringz how ya gonna get yaself outta this hole?
    And........................poof!

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

Sin no questions asked. We need a solo from him more than any other killa bee or affiliate.

glad he's home in 20 days I hope he gets back on his feet proper and focuses on the mic cause he's a fuckin dope and mad underrated mc

Killa Sin is probably the best out of the wu fam in my opinion. Burning Season, Dress to Kill is my shit. He kills it on Gunz N' Razors too. DEFS Killa Sin for sure Cilvaringz and be to give him that rough shit

I'm back in the game, Smackin ya brain, Clappin dem things, Accurate aim, Snatching ya chain, Get back on the train, Traficking things, Package ya caine, Crack is the name, Sean is a rapper, But rappin is lame

Does Sin even know or wants this?

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by El Don View Post
    Does Sin even know or wants this?
    i dont think so
    cilva is just asking for the ppl's opinion ^^

Veteran Member

I voted, priest, but if he's too busy for this then i guess Sin will do fine, that is if he wants in
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

I have not heard one bad song from Killa Sin...He is my second favorite rapper slowly becoming my first...Not just out of the Wu-Fam...But overall and that means a lot...To me at least...I say Killa Sin!

Def KILLA SIN!

But I thought he was going to quit the hiphopgame..
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

i voted Killa Sin

would love to hear a full album from him, especially with the certified bangers that I'm sure Cilva would produce

PRODIGAL SUN

Ok let's be real.. Cilva is a skilled producer, very able to do either...

But A) let's stop dickridin I for "bringing back the wu sound".. Very few people have actually heard the album, its good for what it is but that's it.

B) sin hasn't recorded much in the last 15 or so years period..the last killarmy album dropped 9 years ago... The chances of him WANTING cilvaringz to produce his WHOLE album.. In the climate the world is in today.. I don't see it.I see him wanting to work with somethin that will help him a lil more but what do I know

C) Are u prepared to not get paid? Cause I know people will throw him a slew of beats for free.

If u made it for priest, and have been talking to priest about unreleased shit, I don't see why its so hard to discuss this album. Pull this off, get a lil more exposure as a good producer and make another cd with the beats u made for sin

Veteran Member

"Very few people have actually heard the album, its good for what it is but that's it"

Doesnt matter if only handful of people have heard it, but it had that old Wu sound/vibe and all Element production. In The Name Of Allah alone was worth it.

sin easily, but let's be realistic, chances of it happen are too fucking small to compute.

I think Killa Sin needs to have his own album. Its past due. Wu-Tang FOREVER since 93

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nagual View Post
    sin easily, but let's be realistic, chances of it happen are too fucking small to compute.
    Yes, and the main concern should be to release the unreleased stuff as it was announced. Not to make some tracks which try to sound like that unreleased stuff (and what was released during its era) 10+ years later in another context.