Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Quick ? for muslims

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Dane View Post
    i was born and raised Muslim

but i believe in Reason now

the true profit

Thomas Paine

and its as much the Quran as the King James bible is to the bible

both books are full of shit there nothing but war driven religion who defis logic and reasoning and it retards human progress

how ever were not stating from the bible were stating history witch to is some what controlled but when historical facts come from multiple sources its more likely to be evident
    like the post above the one you commented on

in an unrelated comment
    a good case of taking mythology like the holy books and finding truth look at works from Immanuel Velikovsky
    look at more recent post

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    HIstorical document? You mean the same historic documents compiled by people who change history to exactly what they want it to be. I suppose you believe everything you were taught in school as well? Like flouride is good for your teeth and that iodine is poisonus, cancer is incurable and, "one man, one vote" is a reality as well. Thanks for the information, it's good to know that you know your history. Do you know exactly who brought this document forward and what kind of agendas they had in doing so? Or any kind of history on the person, or persons whatsoever?
    but i agree history is written by the winner
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

dont know why Islam is getting exclusively shitted on here but alot of different cultures pre teens was the norm for a girl to be married , and maraige can be arrange at an early age

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Fury View Post
    dont know why Islam is getting exclusively shitted on here but alot of different cultures pre teens was the norm for a girl to be married , and maraige can be arrange at an early age
    It's not hard to tell really, it's just the latest fad. Being so, it proves who is really who when it comes to thinking and acting for themselves instead of just labelling themselves as such. Those who know will always be apparent as well as those who don't, no matter the topic.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Islam isn't the problem. Muslims are totally chill people. Its all the same crazy talk. I don't care what set of crazy you're rolling with. I just don't want any crazy for myself. I hear it's like Herpes.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    Islam isn't the problem. Muslims are totally chill people. Its all the same crazy talk. I don't care what set of crazy you're rolling with. I just don't want any crazy for myself. I hear it's like Herpes.
    Then I suggest you find the nearest galactic portal and leave the planet, because you're not going to outrun it here.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Fury View Post
    i alredy proved that using mafs but welcome to the conversation
    time have changed and so had cultures he marred that 9 year old when there life span was approx; 39

now it 112

do the math check the rate of change

many people did this even Jews, romans
    some Christians sect still do this "Mormons"
    and and many African tribes

don't be so judgmental you ethnocentric son of a bitch

so Rollo what culture do you belong to because i bet your ancestors did it to

mine

African =did it
    Celtic =did it
    Sioux = did it
    Puerto Rican = did it

(9/39)(x/112)

now what the average age people get married in the modern world

25 - 28
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.