Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: October's Horror Film Marathon (2010)

re-animator

dope flick...so far the best of the bunch i reviewed here

a crazy student doctor finds a way to bring back the dead
    brings in another student doctor to help him..test are done after a few incedents..the teachter doctor was trying to take the formula but was killed and injected and now is back...but headless
    takes the formula and bring back a bunch of dead people to help him keep the formula neer the hend his head gets crushed but dont worry his body still good so his intestines burst out and strangle a guy lol

they arnt zombies and they dont want brains

-gore .a good amount
    -boobs
    -not very scary..maybe back in the day
    story ..is good..havnt seen anything like it
    - got a few kills in it
    -a dead guy trys to rape a chick ...funny shit licks her tits and almost eats her out

- pick it up if u can find it

American werewolf in london

i like how the movie starts
    ..2 American are traveling in London..and stop buy a bar
    but was weirded out and left but was warned ...
    any way the are attack by a werewolf ..one dies the other is scratch..and is in the hospital and having dreams about werewolves and his dead friend...his dead friends keeps coming back..telling him he will become a monster...so he needs to kill him self ....every time his dead friend comes back he is more decomposed
    he changes...he kills(alot)..he feeds...he scares dogs...

-its got some gore
    -acting is good
    -boobs
    - the pee scene was real short..no man pisses for 1 sec after waking up (not that i care about a man pissing)
    -the changing to a werewolf was cool...and funny
    -its funny
    -not scary...dont think it was intended to be scary

def worth the watch

aka Dr. HappyHorseShit ironmantis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
    American werewolf in london

i like how the movie starts
    ..2 American are traveling in London..and stop buy a bar
    but was weirded out and left but was warned ...
    any way the are attack by a werewolf ..one dies the other is scratch..and is in the hospital and having dreams about werewolves and his dead friend...his dead friends keeps coming back..telling him he will become a monster...so he needs to kill him self ....every time his dead friend comes back he is more decomposed
    he changes...he kills(alot)..he feeds...he scares dogs...

-its got some gore
    -acting is good
    -boobs
    - the pee scene was real short..no man pisses for 1 sec after waking up (not that i care about a man pissing)
    -the changing to a werewolf was cool...and funny
    -its funny
    -not scary...dont think it was intended to be scary

def worth the watch
    It depends when you watched it. I watched this film as a kid and was scared shitless by the guys in masks steaming into the house machine gunning that family down in his dream. Fucking thing had me scared for years until I grew up and knew what had happened, lol.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmantis View Post
    It depends when you watched it. I watched this film as a kid and was scared shitless by the guys in masks steaming into the house machine gunning that family down in his dream. Fucking thing had me scared for years until I grew up and knew what had happened, lol.
    lol ...yea thats like that with all the older films

just the music they play during the scenes sounds like they are trying to make it funny

The Exorcist (extended directers cut blu-ray edition)

said to be the scariest film of all time

opens with people digging and a priest finds a sculpture represented by evil
    and man seems to be scared ..the ending of the scene with 2 dogs fighting was pretty erry due to the fact of the sound they are making
    back to the main land a lil girl is having problems with her brain so they say.....during a party she wakes up go's down stairs and tells some one they are going to die up their...(later on he dies by falling from a high place)..and then pisses on the floor ...lol
    shit starts getting crazier with the bed shaking her attitude becomes more evil with cussing and being bad...back to the docs..for studies...but they find....nothing but just more erratic behavior...and then the crazy shit starts the demonic possession
    ( fuck me fuck me) lol ..but docs still believe its her head ....the stair scene ..pretty creepy ..her face starts to get whiter ..they find out out she has something inside her ..something evil... she grabs the mans balls...... the film is pretty creepy.....

(some wierd shit in the movie..u see flashes of a face during the film..some to were u can miss it like when the mother walks in the house and turns on the lights.........any meaning to this...or is it just the director telling us that linda blair is possessed)

-acting is pretty good
    -the score is aswell
    -11 audio tracks..even more subtitles
    -blu-ray...looks really good
    - 6.1 dts hd audio
    -stabbing of pussy and then some dialog ...lick me lick me... lol

probably the scariest film ive seen so far this oct...a few jumpy spots...but not the scariest ..i can see for back in the day ..how this would be pretty scary..and if i show this to my lil cousins they would be scared

Phantasm III

starts off with clips of the ending of the first and 2nd film
    some shit happens they the boy who is 30 and the uncle the guy that died in film one the brother..he is now a a silver ball ...weird
    the tall man enters the room fucks every one up and takes the boy who he has been after since film one
    the uncle go's to some town he heard the silver ball say...which has been decimated due to a toxic spill
    the uncle gets dooped by some scavengers...the scavengers enter the wrong house..its a boy...who kills them all ...then becomes a side kick to help find the guy that was taking...weird
    uncle might die..dosnt show it...will have to see if he does in the 4rth...not as good as the first 2 films
    and the 4th probably will be worst

-gore...some
    -story sucks
    -no boobs
    -more scenes of the tall man
    -score is the same as first 2 films

updated 1st post

last night for the October Horror Marathon

i hit up
    scarecrows

ok flick from 88

Scariest ..............Exorcist
    goriest.................dead-alive.....by the gallons
    fun to watch.........re animator
    worst film.............howling III
    Best film..............American werewolf in London ...for me..
    Top rated film......Exorcist
    Last edited by 100pr00f; 10-31-2010 at 05:46 PM.