Thread: Battle angel alita movie, james cameron [2013]

Default Battle angel alita movie, james cameron [2013]

As of 2010, the film adaptation of Battle Angel is currently in pre-production with director James Cameron. Cameron is said to be a big fan of the manga. The release date for the film is currently set for 2013. Cameron intentionally waited until the technology to make the film was up to where he felt it should be. Originally, when MTV News talked to Cameron about the possibility of adapting the series, the director responded with, "Maybe, maybe." Cameron's film would be a live-action adaption of the first three volumes of the manga series. He plans to complete a trilogy if the first film is successful. Avatar was considered a "training ground" for Battle Angel, as the alien characters involved in Avatar are based on technologies which will be needed for Battle Angel's cyborgs. In addition, the film would be filmed with the digital 3D system Cameron developed for Avatar. He has also stated that he has no one in mind for casting yet.

On February 19, 2010 Avatar producer Jon Landau hinted on the online MTV Splash blogpage that Battle Angel Alita may be filmed after Avatar 2, which is already in development. He also half-jokingly stated that James Cameron may rename the project "Alita: The Battle Angel," because of his tradition in naming his films with either an "A" or a "T."

I want this to happen so badly but I don't see this coming out in 2013, especially since he has already commited to filming Avatar 2 and 3 back to back.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

I personally gotta watch the original anime again and give my verdict on this development

This is going to be big no matter what.
    Break fast is served

My dick just got hard. no hentai.