Thread: What Pink Floyd song is this?

Default What Pink Floyd song is this?

I was pretty fucked up at a friends house in front of the TV. This song came on by Pink Floyd and i can't remember what it was called.

It was like a psychedelic video with bright colours....had people who looked like they were at a festival, i remember a girl with a flower...like proper hippy shit.

Does anyone know the song? It's not on dark side of the moon and i don't think it's on the wall either..i might be wrong though..defo not on dark side.

Thanks.
    It's the god, god.

not sure but it sounds like it could be from the early Pink Floyd formation, when they were more psychadelic rock (with Syd Barrett) than progressive rock. they didn't fuck too much with that hippie shit/flowers in the hair after that (although they really didn't too much then either). you can't remember any of the lyrics? cuz then i can definitely help you out

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Not sure. All I know is that this is quite possibly the best home-made YouTube music video, and it's Pink Floyd baby!:

Last edited by Emperor Les; 02-06-2011 at 04:55 AM.

^welcome to the machine is one of my favorites.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

Co-sign. "Sine On You Crazy Diamond" is another great one from the Wish You Were Here album.

that albums a beast

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    not sure but it sounds like it could be from the early Pink Floyd formation, when they were more psychadelic rock (with Syd Barrett) than progressive rock. they didn't fuck too much with that hippie shit/flowers in the hair after that (although they really didn't too much then either). you can't remember any of the lyrics? cuz then i can definitely help you out
    Yeah I'm with this dude. It'd have to be from the Syd Barrett era. Either that or one of several later songs that referenced Barrett heavily.

As dude above said, give me a lyric and I'll tell you what song it is.

I've seen a live clip of a track off Ummagumma which is like the description.

But it's inside, at night also.

The clip you saw was probably live footage, so it could have been anything from the period between their first and third albums.