Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deftones

Wu Vatican

Default Re: Deftones

thanks, i appreciate that info. i'm into the first two albums alot so it depends if the "unreleased" stuff is older or newer b-sides, etc. i want my old, balls-to-the-wall 'tones back!

Veteran Member

Deftones are ill I like digital bath an knife party an be quiet an drive........ Fuck it I like all they shit
    Walk In My Shoes, Hurt Ya Feet, Then Yall Gone Know Why I Do Dirt In The Street.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
    gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com

Around the Fur is a classic in my collection.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho

Wu Vatican

^hell yeah. probably the ONLY time i bought a sophmore album from a group that was actually different but just as badass as the first one.

got all 4 albums, ADRENALINE is one of the best rock albums ever!!!

yo! seriously deftones are one of the dopest bands around. i've been a fan for years now. with the release of their latest album i gotta say that they pretty much done it all. every album they've done has been A+ in my eyes. chino has a really good voice. and i totally loved "team sleep". shits pretty dope. adrenaline was ground breaking back in the day. 7 words is the shit. around the fur is a classic album. my own summer was the the song that will always remind me of my first gf, hahaha. when white pony came out i freaked out cuz i heard maynerd from tool was gunna do a track with em. passenger is fucken awsome. i love that whole album. 10/10. the self titled album is dope too. needles and pins was played at least 10 times a day at my house. haha. i love that shit. and the new album, saturday night wrist, is beyond words. i can't explain how much i like that shit. pretty much every song on that cd is dope as fuck. the deftones will always be deffrent. they will never let me down....peace.

Quote Originally Posted by xcrustx View Post
    yo! seriously deftones are one of the dopest bands around. i've been a fan for years now. with the release of their latest album i gotta say that they pretty much done it all. every album they've done has been A+ in my eyes. chino has a really good voice. and i totally loved "team sleep". shits pretty dope. adrenaline was ground breaking back in the day. 7 words is the shit. around the fur is a classic album. my own summer was the the song that will always remind me of my first gf, hahaha. when white pony came out i freaked out cuz i heard maynerd from tool was gunna do a track with em. passenger is fucken awsome. i love that whole album. 10/10. the self titled album is dope too. needles and pins was played at least 10 times a day at my house. haha. i love that shit. and the new album, saturday night wrist, is beyond words. i can't explain how much i like that shit. pretty much every song on that cd is dope as fuck. the deftones will always be deffrent. they will never let me down....peace.
    Took the words right outta my mouth.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud

I liked the first 3, didn't dig the 4th though. The one shame is that they're very over-produced, and that shows in their live performances.

Chicks dig giant robots

wuswordz95

deftones suck, that chino dude is whack . does he call that singing. heck i should consider being a lead vocalist. it was hell at last years family values tour when deftones were on. i was glad when they left cuz the real boys stepped in. korn. korn rules; they are the founders of hip hop

Quote Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
    deftones suck, that chino dude is whack . does he call that singing. heck i should consider being a lead vocalist. it was hell at last years family values tour when deftones were on. i was glad when they left cuz the real boys stepped in. korn. korn rules; they are the founders of hip hop
    haha.....you're funny. no really. you are.

wuswordz95

Quote Originally Posted by xcrustx View Post
    haha.....you're funny. no really. you are.
    scarasm. at its best na korn aint the founders of hip hop .

Quote Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
    scarasm. at its best na korn aint the founders of hip hop .
    haha yeah i figured that. peace.

Wu Vatican

had to dig this up from the grave after finally checking out their last album, Diamond Eyes. i had kinda wrote them off after the first four albums but after hearing DE i'm right back to full stan mode. this album fucking crushes, a bunch of songs that literally sound like they could of been recorded during the Around the Fur sessions. i even went and copped Saturday Night Wrist, which i had never even fucked with, and shit...it's not half as bad as people make it out to be. don't sleep on the new one ya'll, it's fire.