Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Read Some Disturbing News About The Jacksons Yesterday

It's not uncommon for celebrities to lose a lot, or all of their money, by not managing it well. Look at Mike Tyson and countless others. The story is true. Michael has spent a lot of money on trials and other crap, such as making his appearance look more alien like. Plus his albums don't sell well anymore. I'm surprised the Jackson's dad hasn't died from a heart attack by now, cause that mofo has a lot of anger inside of him, and nobody talks to him.

-

My father read a article about Michael Jackson a few weeks ago and he talked to me about it. He said that Michael paid Elizabeth Taylor and Marlon Brando(RIP)lots of money to make appearances at parties that he gave. No wonder that dumb muthafucka is having money problems hahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@what Check Two said about Michael's dad Joe hahahahahahahahaha. I'm surprised he hasn't had a heart attack too because he gets dissed by his family a lot. I think Michael is still mad at him for taking his childhood away from him and forcing him into doing music when he was a kid. I do think it was wrong of Joe to force his sons into doing music when they were kids. Parents are supposed to let their kids choose what they wanna do for a job career.

Swollen Member

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    What's disturbing about it is that they shouldn't be having money problems when you consider the records they've sold and the successful concerts they've done. They should be set financially for life. This is the type of shit that happens to lots of entertainers because they trust accountants and managers with their money and they shouldn't. Don't trust no damn body with your money. Put your money in a savings account at a bank or have a safe in your house to put your money in so you can keep it stashed away when you need it.
    maybe if it was my money I'd find it disturbing, but it's not, it's someone elses, so who gives a fuck.
    some rich fuckers turn out to have no money because they mis managed it, tough shit, they should've been more careful who they trusted.
    I'm sure they've enjoyed their wealth while they've had it.

It's also no excuse for Michael to be having money problems when you look at all the money he made from Thriller and Off The Wall albums.
    Maybe the courts fees and settlements he dished out for touching little kids had something to do with it.

If you don't think he diddled...fuck outta here. You tell me what you'd think if a grown ass man lived on an amusement park, gave kids "Jesus Juice", and let them sleep in his bed with him....tell me that isn't some rippin' ass shit. Just friend eccentricities my ass. People don't say the same wrong thing about you for 15 motherfuckin' years.

Thriller....

De mijne is 4x duurder!

-

Rame, thanks for posting that NY Post article about The Jacksons money problems. That's a sad article. I'm gonna print out that article and show it to my dad. That's fucked up Michael wanted his brothers to be broke and he didn't wanna do anymore albums and tours with them. How is Michael gonna shit on his brother Randy when Randy had a couple of friends give him some money to pay for Michael's court fees and Michael doesn't pay him back? Michael should've had some money to pay for his court fees. Michael was a weird dude. I don't understand why his family would take his side when they talked to the media about him not being weird when they should've known he needed psychological help.

The post was from three years ago?