Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The College Conspiracy

Robbeh on fiyah

All my school was paid for as well by grants and scholarships, and by the time I was a grad student, I had extra money for a car, clothes and rent. And I come from a "broken home" with a history of substance abuse in my family...there's alot of people trying to come up with ridiculous justifications for failing academically, and at life in general in this thread. Personally, I could be much more successful if I wasn't a lackadaisical stoner, man-child, procrastinator, part time alcoholic pill popper. Own your flaws, people. It's the first step to recovery.

Brock, admit that you're a failure because you're lazy and have low self-esteem. Your outward appearance is a manifestation of your psychological flaws. Right now, you're acting like a guy who shit his pants and continues walking around like nothing happened and who honestly believes no one notices the smell.

I also cannot believe soul controller went to college, or even attended school past the 6th grade. Look at his posts.

'

Soul Controller posted a Prodigy interview and acted like the verbal diarrhea and semi-literate assertions coming out the man's mouth were better than gold.

the point of this game with no rules is to get as much as you can and work the least amount for it. so in that race i win hands down.
    but i can't say much at this exact moment because my company does not generate a revenue. so you got me there. but i'll be sure to let you know how its going.

i'm on track to stop working all together (for necessity) before i'm 40. your kid might be able to do that. my kid wants to be a judge so idk what his path is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    Robbeh on fiyah

All my school was paid for as well by grants and scholarships, and by the time I was a grad student, I had extra money for a car, clothes and rent. And I come from a "broken home" with a history of substance abuse in my family...there's alot of people trying to come up with ridiculous justifications for failing academically, and at life in general in this thread. Personally, I could be much more successful if I wasn't a lackadaisical stoner, man-child, procrastinator, part time alcoholic pill popper. Own your flaws, people. It's the first step to recovery.

Brock, admit that you're a failure because you're lazy and have low self-esteem. Your outward appearance is a manifestation of your psychological flaws. Right now, you're acting like a guy who shit his pants and continues walking around like nothing happened and who honestly believes no one notices the smell.

I also cannot believe soul controller went to college, or even attended school past the 6th grade. Look at his posts.
    Do you really think you can hurt my feelings? Huh pal? You're like Sybil, I wouldn't be surprised if one of your personalities sucks Robby's dick on weekends.

These smart dumb niggas keep regurgitating the same shit. Lay off the nutsack faggots. It ain't workin'.

'

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post

These smart dumb niggas keep regurgitating the same shit. Lay off the nutsack faggots. It ain't workin'.
    Who exactly are the smart dumb niggers, Brock?

lol robbie,, i didnt defend anything.. if u read the thread, i was on about the clothing,,. but yeah.. keep chatting shit.. still waiting for a reply in your face fucking thread,.

Pandemic... in my degree, i didnt need to know how to spell in a bastard language such as english.

why look at my posts. do you think cos i have such a different view that i didnt attend college or uni? lol

my 6 of my fb friends went to my university.,, do some research.. also if you back date my fb info.. im sure my last job details are on their still.. as i was telling people not to complete the census/office of national statistics forms.. and people was saying to me, your working for them, yet your telling people to break the law... so i had to school them on laws and ACTS..

fb is shit with personal data, hence why i got hardly any personal data on my fb..
    but my pages are open to all, anyone can leave a post.. cos i got fuck all to hide (:

define, look at his posts?

oh i know.. its cos i think most the things in society(that are made to be lusted for) are evil and cause more harm than good..?

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    As I stated before, I did good academically, even though I didn't receive a scholarship to attend college. I had a 3.5 GPA when I graduated high school, but it was from an inner city school. Obviously, I was considered an idiot based on that. In college, I conducted my own research project with help from my mentor. Here's proof.

http://www.clas.wayne.edu/unit-inner...23&site=candle

I was one of the few who received a degree in geology from my school in 2010.

Did I make a huge mistake by graduating college? Did I make a huge mistake by pursuing my dreams? According to TSA, Art, Palehorse, and Brock, I did. Thanks, guys.
    Nah, If I had your degree I would go take over on a water, oil, uranium company or something. What's funny is they offered you a job but told you, you needed your own work truck. LoL I'm just assuming now your the black guy in that link. No disrespect but yeah the pieces are falling in place.

Arab money.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by WARPATH View Post
    No disrespect but yeah the pieces are falling in place.
    What do you mean by that?

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

What do you mean by that?
    I mean you got the shaft dude. Work trucks? Really? Every company has those even the bust down ones.

Who exactly are the smart dumb niggers, Brock?
    You are so beyond stupid it isn't even worth mentioning anymore. Oh I can't use perfectly legit slang anymore? Somebody needs to learn this nigga on the difference between grammatical errors, and everyday slang. I pointed out your mistakes nigga, not the times you used slang. Learn the fucking difference between doing something on purpose, and doing something because you are ignorant.
    Putting apostrophes where they don't belong because you don't know how possessives work, that's some ignorant shit. Saying ain't in a message laced with pejoratives is clearly not a mistake, you dumb fuck.

TSA, I think it's working...I'm starting not to care.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

You are so beyond stupid it isn't even worth mentioning anymore. Oh I can't use perfectly legit slang anymore? Somebody needs to learn this nigga on the difference between grammatical errors, and everyday slang. I pointed out your mistakes nigga, not the times you used slang. Learn the fucking difference between doing something on purpose, and doing something because you are ignorant.
    Putting apostrophes where they don't belong because you don't know how possessives work, that's some ignorant shit. Saying ain't in a message laced with pejoratives is clearly not a mistake, you dumb fuck.

There are grammatical errors in your audit of Tectrus Moa's grammar.
    --youreallfags.

I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Indeed Dan, Indeed.

@Style: what do you measure you success on if you company is not creating revenues?

@Tectrus Moa: TSA is right in that it is smarter in the sense it is more safe to get a generic degree such as one from the humanities, but obviously the world needs it's scientists. While a general show of utility is more useful to the individual, expertise in a field is more useful to the society. If we were all moderately capable at everything there would be no need for society or trade or exchange of ideas. Homogeneity is ugly.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

{>____<}

Brock, you're in no position to call me a smart dumb nigger. You need to prove your post, you smart dumb cracker.