Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 7 (Secret) Ways We Are Being Poisoned

course ignoring what i said.. makes what u re posted x2 as x2 valuable

i think i missed the part when penn and teller said i was responcible for starvation

people who spread fear propaganda that got governments to reject donated seed
    that made millions starve
    your spreading fear propaganda
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Food prices are the highest they've ever been. You mean to tell me you think it's people scaring the price up and not demand?

nope im spreading information(and love),. the facts should speak for themselves.(backed by scientific studies, as i documented in the original post)

only govt spread fear and propaganda.

Brock have u seen the amount of food the u.s govt(fema) has recently bought up? and the storage facilities?

I was talking to Louis

look if you want to be anti-corporate be anti-corporate but don't pretend your doing anything good don't talk about the Agricultural and environmental necessity of believing your beliefs and all corporations are killing the people and the world its a fucking scare tactic and for lake of a better phrase its terrorism

"the corporations are killing the planet by poisoning the environment"

so what are you against poisoning the environment or the corporation because if you were against poisoning the environment then by all means do something to make it better give us new technology bring something to the table but if your against the corporation then be against that the fucking holier then tho idealist you all always have a way of hiding your intentions

the road to hell is paved with good intentions thats something you need to remember
    because if you believe your saving the world chances are your not your just getting in line to rape her like every one ells
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post

only govt spread fear and propaganda.
    do you honestly think that true............

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Food prices are the highest they've ever been. You mean to tell me you think it's people scaring the price up and not demand?
    yes its regulations being brought on by those self interest groups like green peace

and if your buying organic your flushing your money one the purity ideal

Louis gets dumber by the post.

go hump a whale you ignorant hamburger

your a fucking "COW"

peace brock.,, i know you wasnt talking to me.,., i just meant generally, if you have seen or read about the fema provisions orde/job offers,. budget set aside.. the amounts of trucks going into underground facilities..

yes louis.. its true only govts spread fear and propaganda.. its a means of control.. they use the media.. aswell as other resources ( please check my videos in freeman on the land thread,. the videos break down countries as corporations.. we are 'employee's of the said country/corporation)

i on my own cant do much. just get more people aware.. the technologys im sure for cleaner living.,. cleaner fuel.. are their.. they just been patanted.. by these corporations..

i never said all corporations was evil and killing the planet.. yes i generalise.. as.. the whole goal of a corporation is to make cash. and to make cash. you have to exploit somthing or other.. do u disagree?

i aint here to save the world..

im experiancing this reality subjectivly.,.no pre concieved beliefs or structures to hold on to., information / data / proof / facts are the only truth..

the way the govts hide that truth.. is FEAR AND PROPAGANDA

if you want me to bring something to the table.. i advise you to attend the next protest in your town/city.. you might learn something,. and see what happens if you try to awake people from this illusory reality.

peaaceful/civil disobediance protests.*

oh holly god science and the blessed mother reason please show the holier then tho idealist and self righteous sycophants that there are people out there suffering and the only way we can make there life better is through the light of your knowledge and forgive them because the know not the consequence of there idiotsy for they live in there own little world blind by the pleasures of an easy life for they cannot see the starving and the downtrodden for thy dive the prius less then a mile to work and to there coffee shop for thy have the privileged of living in the nice home they are blind only to ideals and reality escapes them

-A-science

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    go hump a whale you ignorant hamburger

your a fucking "COW"
    lol you know you haven't slept with a girl that is under 300 pounds. You're the typical stick boy getting bossed around by some smelly wildabeast with a race car driver stache.