Thread: New Rae/Kurupt/Kojoe - first single from upcoming compilation feat. loads of greats

Default New Rae/Kurupt/Kojoe - first single from upcoming compilation feat. loads of greats

i just finished this post, i don't think has reached any other hip-hops yet but this track bangs and the project really sounds cool as far as the involved artists. but we'll see, i don't care to copy all the covers and links and the article so just go here to read, see the single cover and download it:

http://claaa7.blogspot.com/2011/06/r...samurydas.html

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Nice. Thx.

PRODIGAL SUN

you only put wu shit on your blog?
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

^ didn't see your post til now but no, i don't post wu shit only but any dope hip-hop that i personally enjoy.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    ^ didn't see your post til now but no, i don't post wu shit only but any dope hip-hop that i personally enjoy.

you should probably hear my first album leak then featuring Capone & Craig G. its quite enjoyable lol

http://chambermusik.com/wordpress/?p=2272
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

hell yeah i'm feeling that song man, props!
    just made a post on it. who else can we expect to see on the album?

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    hell yeah i'm feeling that song man, props!
    just made a post on it. who else can we expect to see on the album?

thanks i appreciate it. other then Capone and Craig G theres also Solomon Childs (of course), Shyheim, Doap Nixon of Army Of The Pharoahs, Swave Sevah, DJ Arkane of Shadyville DJs, Sha Stimuli, Njeri Earth, Dainjamental & Fes Taylor...and Graveyard Shifter

that sounds cool. if you got a mailing list for when you drop new tracks and such you can add me @ [email protected]

peace