9 39.13%
  • RRAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDRRRRRRR VAN FOR THE WIN

6 26.09%
  • CILVARINGZ IS A FAGGOT.

8 34.78%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Dlah vs Raaaaaaaddddrrrrrrr Van

I can't believe this guy smh

Raddrr (RONDELL DARDEN)i was having a good laugh about you with some old friends of mine that u introduced me 2.i REMEMBER when those pimps come to the hotel looken for you when u tried to wife that hooker and me and k was at his rest and you was mad cuz i left my cell phone there and u couldnt call me for help.YO HOW THE FUCK U GONNE use sissors to cut some pimps up.U WAS SHOOK.I said yo not my fault you fucken wit hoes paying for pussy.
    u got mad at me like i did something wrong cuz i left my cell phone.
    How u going to keep a HOE For mad hours when them niggas got her on lock.
    5TH and all them niggas tried to tell us that u was down south tricken on bitches left and right.That one night u said u spent $200.00 on one bitch.
    EVEN king sun said u was tricken HARD.!! dam son u tried to play king sun yet he a real nigga and he thought u was REALLY RELATED TO METHODMAN.
    On your answering machine it says raaddrr van aka raider ruckus.

Yo remember
    The one hooker u got at the hotel than called measken for me to lie for u and say the money was in the safe in the hotel and i had the key.
    Come one raaddrr.THAT BITCH was tite u didnt have her money .

all the bitches you had always are fat black and nasty.I never saw you with anything that was decent.Everything u scoop is busted.

That's another reason why niggas don't like you.YOU MAKE real niggas look bad from BK with your Detroit ass.313 NOT 718.

I remember me and k was walken and u called us up asken did we want to get head from the FAT GROSS SPANISH BITCH for $20.00 i said IM GOOD.
    U SAID YO $20.00 is a deal nigga.I said i don't pay for pussy nigga.
    that's bitch is GROSS.How the fuck u hit that shit....

yo funny as hell that crack head u was fucken had her baby.she asked about u in front of NINO lol.
    yo u shouldve saw the look on nino's face when he saw that bitch.I said yo that's the kind of women RONDELL FUCKS.CRACKHEADS.OR EX SMOKERS

RADDRR yo i had no idea u was tricken like that in fl.

RECENTLY i met some lil short chick from CALI tellen me she know somebody in WU TANG.I said who...she said method man's brother...oh boy.

RAY now u out in CALI sanfran home of the FAGGOTS TELLEN LIES??come on u to old for that.

I HEARD HOW U COULDN'T GET IN ROCK THE BELLS TRYING TO USE P.WU's name's u maggot.LOL and bb kings U WAS pacen outside trying to figure away in.HOW A WU FAN GOING TO ROCK WITH THE FAM U NOT WITH.

YO DID U GET CREAM FOR THOSE OUTBREAKS NIGGA.I love the fact that mad niggas even wu affilates saw u with herpes...I CAN JUST RELAX knowing u got HERPES from some rotten 8 ave coochie.
    oh
    and that nigga u put on the phone trying to threaten me is cool.i told son the slick shit u did.
    FUNNY STORY.
    I was told by him u was opening up the door ASS NAKED and son told u put a towel on.!!He said "is that NIGGA GAY"i said well he pay for PUSSY FOR A FACT!!
    Raadrr please don't have me get them hoes on camera.I WILL NIGGA!

Remember u was bragging to everyone how a member in WU FUCKED YOUR BM.
    U sick i never did understand what is so cool about a nigga fucken your BABY MAMA just cuz he in WU.
    But than again u said ya BM give good head...U SAID THAT NOT ME.TO ME.LOL

Son and yo the kraziest bitch i ever seen u with was the chick who got hit by a car that u introduced me to at WALMART in hallendale.
    Yo that bitch was so OFF and slow and u like i fucked dat bitch.

OH I LET BLUE RASPBERRY know you a str8 fag nigga all the slick shit u was saying about her.YEA nigga ...TRUST ME all that slick shit.
    SHE DIDN'T WANT U FAGGOT...U A LIEING PIECE OF SHIT .

U PAY FOR PUSSY NIGGA AND I CAN PROVE IT.!!

I'll get all them hoes from Biscayne and Washington on camera and give details.

NOT ONLY ARE YOU A FAGGOT U ALSO PAY FOR PUSSY.
    SO U BI SEXUAL.
    U ARE 37yrs old trying to hang with a bunch of grown men.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WU STORY:

Yo remember u called me mad cuz KILLAPRIEST wouldn't let u get on the track with him and prodical.
    AND HOW U CUT N PASTE THAT PRODIGAL SON TRACK AND HAD IT ON HIPHOP GAME INTILL prodigal founded out about it and checked U FAGGOT.
    Think i didn't know about that. haha WELL I DID.

u will be 38yrs old in 2011.Raaddr i m not going to pose with guns or threaten u online .
    Cuz real talk u pussy cuz i stepped to you already and u called the FUCKEN POLICE .
    I just can't ever be peace with that.U TRIED TO GET ME AND MY NIGGAS locked up.
    THAT' WHAT GIVES IT AWAY.
    CEE bk niggas don't call cops.
    CEE I RUN FROM POLICE ..U RUN WITH POLICE.

U know all those time square cops by name ??hmm...how.

I heard about u on staten island to.LOL
    U GET RIGHT ON THE BUS THAN RIGHT TO THE FERRY.
    Impress me with u in PARK HILL OR STAPLETON like me and K WAS U FAGGOT.U CEE NIGGAS ON THE U TUBE.
    U was scared to be in fort greene at night after building with the older god.
    HOW U TATTO 718 ON YOUR ARM IS A MYSTERY.

Yo i told the godz in C MEDIA that u was told not to wear that UNIVERSAL FLAG OF ALLAH and u doing it anyway.
    OK ......ima leave it at dat.OK LETS CEE HOW LONG U ROCK IT.

Yo yea little flea market buddies showed me a text u sent.
    IT SAID U WAS WORKING WITH KING JUST.

RAADRR from one wu dick to another.
    QUESTION IS WHICH WU nigga in 2011 dick u going to try and suck to feel like u IN.

THAT GUN PIC U HOLDEN UP LOOKS FAMILAR.?LOL i really think that was at stickem up's crib that's not yours homo.
    is that your famous WALMART air pistol.
    SON WHEN ME AND MY NIGGAS SAW U THE SHIT I HAD WAS REAL not no fucken TOY.!!

U a herb.u let these KIDS on wutang corp make a fucken fool outta u.
    WHAT I NET CAFE U AT.??

i saw ya little YOUTUBE where u callen yourself CARLTON FISK .
    Yo i emailed him on facebook and let him know u know trying to use his name.

U NOT FROM STATEN ISLAND.U NOT IN WU TANG.U ARE A FAN.
    JUST BUY THE MUSIC NIGGA.
    U NOT IN 10THCHAMBER.U was kicked the fuck out .
    U WAS BANNED FROM THE RECORDING SESSIONS and U WAS ABOUT TO CRY CUZ I WAS INVITED TO THE 8 DIAGRAM RECORDING SESSIONS and u had to stand on the corner selling ya wu bootleggs.
    While i was in the studio u kept blowing my PHONE UP being a groupie to cee what the CLAN WAS DOING.
    HOW GAY.I WOULDN'T EVEN ANSWER.
    LOL

i will never say anything to disrespect your DAUGHTER.The reason is i don't sink tha low unlike u did.

It's sad that such a pretty little girl has a DICK NOSE FATHER.

Hopefully when she gets older she will cee ya ways in actions are that of a devil not god and she will tell u what ima tellen now

GO FUCK YASELF U GIANT HERPE.

more unreleased RAADRR VAN SONGS COMING WHERE HE DISSES CHAMBERMUSIK/GCLEF AND GRAVEYARD SHIFTER AND JAMMIN AND THE CORP.

Quote Originally Posted by HellkeydoePYN View Post
    RECENTLY i met some lil short chick from CALI tellen me she know somebody in WU TANG.I said who...she said method man's brother...oh boy.